(Classic WoW) <Tempest> - Alliance I PvP NA-East I PvP I Hardcore

Guild Name: Tempest
Server Type: Herod
Region: NA - East
Faction: Alliance

About us:
Tempest is a guild dedicated to high raiding efficiency and strong game knowledge with proactive community members. Our mission is to complete all available content and compete in the top echelon of the server. To ensure our success, and fulfill the guild vision, many individual aspects will be sacrificed for the overall benefit of the guild. Coordination centered on concepts such as: reputation, recipes, gear, and world events require necessary amounts of teamwork at the potential cost of individual gain. While raid times will not be moved for server firsts, it is the leadership’s expectation that all content (with the exception of MC), be cleared the first day/week of release. Furthermore, raid members will be expected to min/max to the best of their abilities to properly contribute to raids. Members that demonstrate they are not able to play their characters to the highest potential will see limited gear acquisition and raid invitations. The leadership recognizes that the above described environment is not for everyone and may be different from guilds you’ve previously raided with.

Our current members are private vanilla raiders with experience in all available content of raiding, pvp, world bosses, and farming. Over the years we have learned to prioritize collaboration, professionalism, dedication, and competitiveness.

Raid Schedule:
9 PM – 12 AM EST (6 – 9 PM PST) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Loot: Loot council decision.

Attendance: All aspiring raiders will be expected to attend at least 90% of the raids.

Initial plans: 2nd week MC clear. We will not be moving raid times for server firsts, but all newly released content will be cleared the day/week of release.

Basic Requirements: All professions, buffs, consumables, and gearing is expected to be min/maxed to provide top tier raiding performance.

Potential applicants should have a hardcore mindset and experience min/maxing in some WoW expansion, with detailed classic knowledge preferred. If you are interested in being a part of this guild, regardless of your background and experience with the current leadership, you are expected to fill out the following application: forms.gle/11UVtbgguU8AExWYA

The guild discord can be found at: discord.gg/haBrQ7U

5 Likes

Dope guys, would definitely roll with them if my schedule allowed!

1 Like

Hype for my guild!

Best classic guild NA <3

For the alliance!

Paladin too OP

rebuff might

Here’s wisdom.

RIP no slots for corruption

Spamming seed of corruption

Ah, Seed… can’t wait for TBC after Classic

filling up…

Rank 14? Yeah!