Classic wow plus (post phase 6)

Fresh server for tbc would be best imo. The leveling grind would break up the hellfire peninsula bottle beck somewhat and would reset the economy of people using laying to get materials.

Imagine everyone coming back to classic for the tbc release just to crash the servers when 3 million people try to go through the portal. No ty lol.

1 Like

Is it really 1.12? Or is it the fact that the game is 15 years old?

Possible… And I’m not opposed to it. However, I really wouldn’t mind reliving TBC and WotLK, either.

Nostalgia has never lasted this long for me. I really think the game was at its bestduring the first 3 expansions.

1 Like

Are you a child? Grow up.

Occam’s razor says you’re probably wrong.

Conveniently leaving out WoW’s tremendous player growth isn’t helping your case, otherwise full and high pop servers would dwindle to medium and low upon new server launches. Even your “thousand’s” claim is true, you were still in a tiny minority.

What is more likely in a game that went from mere thousands to millions in little over 2 years? New servers were created because there wasn’t enough room for new players, or new servers were created to give existing players a fresh start? You could do the latter, but just like rerolling on a new server today in retail, there’s really no point or majority desire to do so, because new content is always looming.

You have absolutely zero idea what Occams Razor is huh? No shame in that, but dont try throwing it out there until youre sure. Particularly in a post where you’re coming in so aggro. It makes you look real foolish

No. Leave Classic alone. Separate servers for BC and Wrath are fine.

Agreed. The whole purpose of having classic would be defeated if they make ppl progress her to tbc.

1 Like

And besides. I want to play both classic and tbc at the same time. Would make me happy to have the rpg experience of classic and do tbc arenas.

The only thing I’d like to see out of WoW+ is content that was originally planned for vanilla but ended up getting cut
IE: The zones that feel like raid entrances but never end up being used

Yeah that’s what I’d like to see. Azshara’s such a pretty zone, but has almost no quests. The BG that was supposed to be there would be a neat addition later on.

No huge, expansion-level gameplay changes, though.

I mean, if it’s not your cup of tea that’s cool, but I know myself and many others would love more classic style content.

Even just vanilla with more dungeons to do… I don’t even need more lewtz :slight_smile:

Its either fresh servers, or more content at the 60 level cap that was planned for the original game. If not my sub will end.

I have no interest in doing expansion progression all over again. I want to play my favorite version of the game.

Well, i am afraid you have backed yourself into a dead end.

I mean, you could reroll a new toon.
BAM! Your fresh.

Get your whole guild to do it.

Entirely opinion lol just like my opinion, I think there are way better options than a game with 4 pixels

Fresh server > Fresh Character

There is nothing like a fresh vanilla server, best MMO experience.

Of course i know it isn’t as straightforward as I said, but I what I meant was in comparison to: making new content, lore wise, encounters, items, balancing, making new maps, dungeons, assets, quests, etc…

TBC Is already done, even if they had to remake it from nothing, the fact that it’s all already documented and done makes it a very simple task where Dev time is concerned.

Phase 7 is when everyone who doesn’t like classic but pretends to leaves.

here is a thought why couldn’t they also introduce arenas even if there is no gear involved it would be fun.

No one would do them.

Or just do a level freeze at 60 and add in TBC/Wrath content(tuned to 60), and just not add in all the power/mechanic creep that makes vanilla differ from retail. People can relive the expansion just without all the fluff.

Can you imagine the power creep? A warrior in “tuned” tier 6 would auto attack for more then a fresh 60 has in total HP.