Classic wow future updates

Posted this before but there are large areas all over the original map that can be added from real lore. A new 20 man with better gear to step up from AQ to Naxx and then even a whole new 40man 20 man and single boss 40. Introduce a new T4 set that would have to look just as badass as T1-T3. All of this can be done and still be Classic. Just think all these boss fights will happen with no adventure guides. These world firsts would matter. Fights would be learned through wipes and maybe data mining but still the old way. This would help keep the progression race going through Naxx and then the new 20 man gear would help straggling guilds get through it.

1 Like

A new line of xpacs makes me drool just a little.

1 Like

I have put some thought into the idea of extra content once the majority of the player base has cleared the content (each server majority).

An ideal scenario would be classic server + bonus content SEPERATE server. But let’s play with the idea that we won’t get that what would be solutions?

A vote on the forum to help lead the direction, but not just anyone can vote. And it would only be considered if a ridiculous amount, like 80-90% of the majority.
A typical example to vote would be something like. Level 60, must have cleared Naxxaramas. Must have both professions capped. Must have achieved at least rank 6 in PvP. These are just examples off the top of my head.

So what would bonus content look like anyway? Well, it would be something that the majority wants, so “useful” things that appeal to the majority.

Tier 3.1 - 3.9 or tier 4 (separate from other tiers and would independently apply to classic server (or classic bonus content server separate).

More PvP gear ( or sets )

Stuff from other expansions ( arena, achievements, pets, etc. )

Now I want to be clear on my stance. I will play classic regardless of bonus content or not, I am confident it is just that good of a game and will stand past the test of time. But given the lack of news lately I think healthy discussion can be quite entertaining.

More pve and pvp sets with little stats boost as to not make the old epics useless make add in different set bonuses that are more beneficial to certain scenarios. Just make a new T4 ignore the one from BC because this server will never xfer off into a BC server. People do tweek when this idea comes up and I dont understand why. I think it would be epic if two new raids came out with no knowledge of the boss fights only way to learn is to wipe some many times. Be the first guild that other guilds use your video as a strategy to take down the boss with their guilds.

1 Like