*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

Well I’ve given up on getting a beta invite so I’m referring to when it goes live. I want to do whatever it takes to be able to do AV in classic. The rest I’ll see about but don’t see me doing the old raids and the like.

Bgs weren’t in the original release until months later so if they are replicating it, we may not see any Bgs for a bit.

I won’t need to see them right away. I believe it takes a lot longer to get to level 10 or whatever you need to be to get into one. I don’t think it was as low as 10 when I first started in wrath but I may be wrong about that.

They’re not starting from day 1 vanilla. It’s content patch 1.12 or something so bgs are in.

It’s going to the be the wild west in the beginning, they’re doing this roll out release thing for raids and battlegrounds.

No honorable OR dishonorable kills (lol, remember those?) tracking. No honor system. No battlegrounds to start with, they came in a content patch.

The best kind of world content.

1 Like

Did anyone notice that the went from phase 4 to phase 6 in that breakdown?

That’s awesome. Thanks for the correction.

Friendship is Magic

1 Like

I like that one!

Magnificent tried and said “Super Awesome BG Forum Friends” was too many characters to fit.

2 Likes

I guess that means “People That I Talk To On An Occasional Basis From The Official World of Warcraft Forums” is out of the question too.

That one sucks Grey.

I am very interested in joining you guys.
But, why Alliance? Just curious.

Oh yeah? Well you forgot a comma in your reply.

I meant what I said. It’s pulling you down.

Horde will be overpopulated.

Reasoning for this is because the horde have better pvp racials in classic. Plus the flavor on retail is horde. Look at all the pvp streamers rolling horde on the beta right now. (Venruki, soda, baj, etc.) All their followers will roll horde with them.

No one wants to sit in a bg queue on an overpopulated faction. We can form full premade groups in classic so we don’t have to worry about rando scrubs holding us down. If horde outnumber the alliance then we have more warm bodies to shoot at.

Side note. In the people I have talked to, the entire group is primarily 30+ in age as well.

3 Likes

I’m sorry. It’s early and without coffee, brutal criticism is brutal.

If it’s any consolation, that was the TL;DR version.

I agree with your reasoning for wanting to roll Alliance. It’s just a shame that Vanilla split Paladins and Shamans. Shaman was a very fun class, despite being the least played in Vanilla. Plus, I hate the casting animations for humans. They look like they’re disco dancing.

Sounds like a plan.
I originally started as a Night Elf. I might do that for classic. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now that I am on crutches I can’t carry my walmart version of a yeti thermos. This is day 3 without coffee. I could’ve murdered someone yesterday.

I like how they have shamans separated personally. I think they should have went a step further and let alliance have necromancers only and horde have warlocks only. (lore reasons)

I will be a night elf priest. :slight_smile:

3 Likes