Classic WoW Beta? Footage of Gameplay?

Oooo, you made it unique by asking for gameplay footage…

Here is one posted in a day ago

And here are some more that just really have beta in the title

Those all have posts in them that are less than a week old. And I’m not including 1 on purpose cause it’s a 5 month necro thread.

3 Likes

The core of this thread is asking for footage if we won’t get a Beta. Please pay attention to this thread or leave.

You are a brain cell above average, wow.

2 Likes

You will see. :sunglasses:

Uh, you don’t get to choose what I say and where I say it. The fact of the matter is the core of this thread is talking about a potential beta.

It’s the 1st 3 words of your thread title. It’s also what your 1st paragraph is about. Obviously the “gameplay footage” is just the secondary topic.

2 Likes

True and True

False.

The core of my post is about Footage. You need to learn to read. It’s okay though. I will accept your mistakes.

1 Like

I did read it. That’s what a secondary topic is. Something that’s not the primary or core topic.

2 Likes

universitycollege DOT asu DOT edu/critical-reading-thinking

I hear that ASU has some great classes that can help you out.

1 Like

I am looking forward to the full sunken temple experience. Most people today dont know the joys of getting lost AF in there.

2 Likes

Yeah I would love a video showing off Sunken temple, most new players today probably have no idea about how sprawling it used to be.

Looking forward to seeing it again.

3 Likes

The first dungeon group I was ever kicked from (that actually made it to the dungeon, that is) was a Sunken Temple run where I got lost trying to find the group after being summoned, killed because I took too long looting and didn’t see where the group went, and got lost on the way back to the entrance. But it was okay, because I was playing my Hunter at the time and I managed to snag a Precisely Calibrated Boomstick before the boot to the butt.

Anyways, I too would love to see some footage but not from the devs themselves. Get some community managers and interns together and throw them in a 10-man dungeon, put it on stream and pass the popcorn!

3 Likes

I agree, get some people with limited knowledge if possible as well. I would want to see some wipes.

They updated a blue post yesterday (Saturday).

Screw all that show me a video of a level 5 making it in and out alive of Fargodeep Mine on their own.

1 Like

Yes, something that pretty much never happens. But thank you Captain Obvious…

Strange flame war about main and secondary topics. Here I thought duplicate threads were just for post count padding and repeating your opinion a couple dozen times.

Soon

1 Like

This alone is something I would absolutely love to see.

Get a bunch of the WoW devs and make this happen!

2 Likes

I also would be interested in seeing developers in ‘reconstituted’ classic content. Any video or screenshots? Would be nice to see how far along they are. Also, do we have a more definitive release date? Summer is kinda vague and fast approaching.

Nope, no release date as of yet…trust me, you’d know after being on this forum for 2 minutes if there were. As for screen-shots or videos, most of what I find on Youtube is either:

1. Private server gameplay.
  2. The Blizzcon demo which is basically people doing some quests in the Barrens.

As for pictures, the Reddit community often has posts of people with huge lists of pictures from back in the day: https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/

But no official SSs far as I know (unless I missed 'em in what I’m about to link.) This sticky will also likely be updated when they do announce it (a more specific announcement, that is.)

Why are you attacking random people.

There is a handful of people that just start lashing into everything i say due to prior threads of me lashing into them. I have a hostile shadow that follows me on here. It makes it quite fun.

Yes, that was such a random attack.