Classic will be a Shard on Current Servers

Small children DO get annoying.

So… $50 or $60 dollars? Can’t imagine the bonus plan at 7-11 is very high for an hourly worker.

1 Like

I get paid to go where people pay to go on vacation…
literally the best job ever…

Not rich but the salary is not bad either. Everything except entertainment (unless they had me free tickets to a show I got to see Cheech and Chong a few days ago) is paid for when I am traveling. Food, hotels, rental cars.

The three guys that own the 7-11 by my house… probably make more than I do… they don’t have “employees” and all drive luxury cars.

Oh god… the lies you tell just to justify being a massive douche nozzle on the forums! C’mon… no one with half a braind (the kind of brain needed to be a “decent” IT tech would bother trolling on the forums of a game. You have to be a complete waste of human tissue to waste time on… oh, i see what you did there.

But my point still stands. If you lived in paradise, getting paid to “go where people go on vacation” you’d not waste your time inside playing a game on a computer.

Just admit you’re a douche nozzle… lean into it… no one will believe you now regardless of what you say or what you really do. Lean. Into. It. Douche Nozzle.

Like I said, Art Form

I never said I lived in Paradise.

Meh… tomatoe, tomato… you say you get paid to go to where people vacation… unless people are suddenly flocking to poo hole areas to vacation, i assume some of your life is in “paradise” (i didn’t say you owned a house there… see how stupid caveats like that are?)

You clearly aren’t an “artist” when it comes to trolling… so bad are you in fact, that you had to come back and tell people you were trolling. If you’re this bad at trolling, something that people do for the joy it brings them, i cannot imagine you are very good at your job fixing the Slurpee machine at 7-11.

How many people have you spoke to irl and gaming cause you will be very surprised at who trolls and does/say some crazy stuff over the internet

People flock to where they can throw money away on the hopes of getting a big pay day… even if it is in a poohole of a place…

Yet you keep responding…

It’s wrong of you to bet things that don’t exist. At least offer up your mum’s credit card…

lets hope not or major city lag/world pvp is screwed