Classic VS TBC

im just waiting for tbc so tbc all the way.

Please blizzard, give me tbc and I will give you my money.

1 Like

I would legit pay for expansion level prices for the TBC option. Although I’m sure most would flip if they did that.

Fly baby Fly! Hope for TBC and Wrath down the road.

I would like to see copy a version over, not a complete migration.

1 Like

I love classic, but admit that tbc class design was much better, without going too far for convenience sake. All tbc did was rectify the classic class design and make adjustments to make bad specs more viable. content wasn’t bad either, but power creep got worse, but it always gets worse as expansions move along and release.

Yeah I’m not sure that the community would go for that.

Classssiccc.

TBC for sure.

1. Arenas introduced - Player skill ceiling increased because it’s not mindless world pvp. IMO instanced PVP via strategic composition and player positioning is big brain compared to any form of pvp in classic.
  2. Raid mechanics enhanced - Lets not even debate this, classic raids are actually a joke
  3. Gear sets look better - speaks for itself
  4. Illidan is pretty cool - yeah

To claim that classic was better than TBC in any way, shape, or form is absurd.

Both. I don’t treat WOW Classic and (a potential) TBC Classic as an either/or proposition. I’d be playing both, with at most a slight preference for TBC.

It made “PvP gear” a thing, which meant getting typecasted into doing one thing or the other.

I don’t like getting pigeonholed. Gear should be good for good for either activity. Thankfully, in Classic, it is-- irrespective of where you earned it from.

I think you meant to say pve just rules all. Because that’s what classic is. Pvp is decent with the exception of a few (extremely hard to get) pieces. You’re better off just raiding for your gear.

Honest question, would you be chill with pvp gear having stats that are just simply better for pve than pve gear?

For example, someone in full rank 10 gear being better in pve than someone in like full nax gear, while you were raiding nax.

Also you aren’t ‘pigeon holded’ Idk who told you that you can’t get pve gear and pvp gear. If you do both you’re going to get both. And you’ll be rewarded for each one depending on how much time you put in/your skill level for each one.

Would be perfectly okay with apex pvp gear being comparable to apex pve gear.

You don’t get brought to raids if you have PvP gear, of any kind. Likewise, you aren’t going to do dick in PvP with PvE gear.

If you earn dope gear from PvP, you should be able to go do go do equally advanced PvE content. Vice versa. It’s not like that in TBC and I hated it. Not sure what else to tell ya, bub.

nuff said.

That’s not what I asked you and that’s not what classic is.

I mean you still do loads of damage you just die fast but yeah, that’s how it should be.

It’s not like that in classic either. This is more of a retail thing bub

I would be against that on grounds that it is not new content that cost a lot to develop.

I understand corporations want to make money, but charging xpac price for extremely old content would be the ugliest kind of cash grab possible.

I am fine with paying a slightly increased sub, or a nominal fee. Definitely not full xpac price.

I’m just saying that’s how bad I would want it tbh

I know what you mean, I probably would too.

Just saying it would leave a really bad taste in my mouth.