Classic VS TBC

BC cause arenas show who is actually bad at the game.

2 Likes

WotLK

Summary

weeeee

Classic +. (Was that an option?)

BC class changes with new content on Azeroth that does not include flying. That’s my vote.

2 Likes

TBC

1 Like

I clicked on TBC, but with a few provisos.

First off I fear it will happen too soon. At the rate of phases and subphases, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get announcements of TBC mid next year.

Second off, I understand the sensibilities of the #nochanges crowd, and I sympethize with them somewhat. Back as far as I can remember TBC was my all time favorite expansion, but I understand the slippery slope it was that eventually became the issues I have with retail. However In retrospect TBC is best of both worlds: classic experience with just additional content, before the core of the game changed way too much.

So if we get TBC:Classic, I will stay on and play the crap out of it and enjoy it. But when WotLK comes, I will likely cancel my sub and not even be angry about it. I don’t need to be playing this game for THAT long. WotLK I think was when changes to the game started getting out of hand and the focus of things shifted way too much.

You are nobody.

1 Like

Tbc is the best version of wow. That doesn’t mean classic isn’t great. Some people can’t separate the two

2 Likes

TBC all day, one it has flying which did not ruin wpvp cause I was in more wpvp battles in TBC and Wrath than all the other exp combined, but this is just my experience and opinion.

3 Likes

That’s a good way of saying it, man. I love classic and am enjoying the crap out of it. But I love TBC the best.

2 Likes

I think we have a bunch of closet tbcers in the forum gathering this poll data lol

Yup the only thing it prevented was being camped but even still it was possible if you were quick enough.

But most people see camping as engaging pvp.

2 Likes

difficult to answer! but i will say TBC!

Felguard!
Kharazan!
Blood Elves!
Tempest keep!
T5 warlock set!!!

1 Like

The only thing I prefer in TBC is cool skills and builds. Otherwise classic.

1 Like

No contest. Classic wasn’t the best of Warcraft. It was a starting prototype. Crusade/wrath were the best of this game, and that’s when the real contest would start. Personally though, I can’t wait to play a deathknight again. That’s what I’ll retire on.

2 Likes

I would say Vanilla was EverQuest +. Lol

Hardly closet. Support for TBC is close to overwhelming.

I’m sure someone is going to trot out arguments like

a) you don’t have the numbers to prove it

Of course I don’t, I’m merely basing it on sentiment I observe here and the fact that subscriber numbers climbed quite substantially in TBC.

Basic logic would suggest that TBC was more popular.

b) Classic was by far the most popular on private servers

Private servers cater to the hard core because only hard core players know where to access them.

A lot of us have no idea where they are and wouldn’t ever go to one anyway.

Private server Classic player base is not a good way to gauge whether it is more popular than TBC because that is nowhere near representative of the entire potential player base.

1 Like

I love Vanilla/Classic

But TBC will always hold a special place in my heart.

1 Like

No classic+ option. Bad poll!

BC was my least favourite ever.

How about BC without Arena, flying mount, Paladin and BE on Horde?