Classic VS TBC

strawpoll. com/h71bdpka

Who knows, take a vote! Let’s see!

I vote TBC but I don’t go to rando links.

12 Likes

Tbc has flying so it’s worse

13 Likes

Classic. Everything went wrong for Alliance from BC forward.

7 Likes

Classic. Not even a contest.

8 Likes

It’s a tossup for Classic/BC, but they are the 2 best expansions hands down. The raiding was amazing in BC, but flying sucked.

Arenas were fun. Getting gladiator was more fun

1 Like

Classic. Keep the ‘old world’ relevant.

12 Likes

People will be begging for BC after a year of Classic.

9 Likes

Iv’e always been a PvPer and I started mid Burning crusade, so burning crusade is the obvious choice for me. It’s just a different game, and is better in my opinion in almost every way. Let the no changers keep ganking each others alts in redridge for the next 5 years and competing with one another for being like one of 3 people on their server with rank 14 pvp gear. Sounds like just the type of grind that player base enjoys seeing as how windows 98 was used when they did it last time and phones were pretty much bricks.

It’s not a random link. It’s strawpoll. A quick google search will tell you it’s legit.

2 Likes

BC hands down my favorite, but lets enjoy Classic while its here.

3 Likes

BC, simply because you can play a class to its fullest and not be gimped into one role. I love that.

5 Likes

Just a year? haha

Both!

While we’re at it… I’d like to have legacy servers for TBC and WotLK.

5 Likes

There is a better, older one.
https://strawpoll.com/66c89g51

BC is my favorite xpac, but still has a lot of problems (especially with character writing, bleh). I’m still not convinced that Horde belves or prettified Draenei were a good idea. I’d really rather that Blizzard take the road less traveled and make new content with the Classic style of gameplay. I vote classic.

3 Likes

For me, BC is much closer to retail than it is to real WoW.

2 Likes

I have spoken

Classic. No Blood Elves. They’re fake Horde.

3 Likes

I vote classic with arenas

3 Likes