Classic Update - March 1

Another good video from BlizzCon!

BAP NO!! Dammit, I’m a TEACHER!!! I want to play, too! grumbles and sharpens her sword mumbling something about “stupid draenei hunters and their stupid pets”…

4 Likes

Agreed. That’s the way of video games these days it seems. I guarantee you there’s been some very high level, I’m talking CEO level discussions, where management has decided that games being hard is hurting their sales.

It means lowered skillcaps, and generally much easier games. Overwatch is a perfect example. Never seen a more pathetic excuse for a competitive game. But hey, it sold well, and seems to be hanging on.

Doesn’t give me much hope for a future of raw, competitive gameplay.

Which proves they’re out of touch since the most popular games are generally the ones where other humans create increased difficulty (Fornight, PUBG, LoL etc). All the ‘easy’ single player games tend to be flops and the most difficult sell and continue to sell DLCs.

I think they will wait to see what happens. To raid and progress to Naxx is not a simple feat and I could easily see a casual player with a 2 year sub. Although, it may be faster this time since content isn’t new anymore. Still it takes a while to gear up.

Thanks for the update!! any ETA date for the launch?

I’ve never heard of “calendar” summer anywhere anytime. I think you made this up.

me too =( I hope it is sooner that Aug

I know its beating a dead horse, but can we please get some type of update? I know I’m not the only one wanting to take vacation for release. Some of us have to give notice before taking vacation.

8 Likes

So, what about Game Master interaction? The whole chatting with a GM through wispers is essential to the classical wow experience, and even the occasional pop up. This new system is complete and utter trash, having to transition through the WoW interface and your internet browser is terrible. Disrupts the experience.

1 Like

New system. They no longer have the staff to support the old system, as per the Loot Trading information.

Concerns amass with June looming and no recent news or release date announced. If June or July are options, you think we would hear 2 months prior. Classic is the only thing that will bring many of us back. Sometimes no news isn’t good news. Many of us that paid to help start the game now have full time jobs and families; how about a release date so we can plan some time off? Just a thought.

Release date? Summer is comin’…

1 Like

In 6 minutes, they’re officially late with our weekly blue post. I don’t know how anyone can say “no recent news”.

1 Like

Yes would like an Idea of when. I re subbed for this month to see what I could find out and to see if any one from my old guild was around. Sadly from the 60 or so players in the old guild none have been on line for more then 3 months. some said they would come back if classic comes out so need a date please.

Release date please. Or at least say Hi to everyone xD we starving here for news lol

The new Bliz is content losing players by the millions. Gonna need a Trump bailout soon.

That sounds like something they did to save money. Remember, this is ACTIVISION-Blizzard now, which means that shareholders and executives always come first.

With Game Of Thrones severely letting me down Classic is the one thing I have left to look forward to this summer and still no RP-PvP server announcement. That is the only server I want to play on. Guess I’m in for another letdown

I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels this way about GoT.

1 Like