Classic Update - March 1

My hype levels are increasing by the day! Give us a release date already :star_struck:

9 Likes

I can hardly stand it

3 Likes

I am actually subbing again for this. I have been waiting to bring back my mighty Gnome Warlock to the PvP Server where your reputation means something again.

I missed the community feeling from not being able to bounce around on servers to find groups. yeah there were days you didn’t get a group together or waited forever but it was part of the experience and immersion.

4 Likes

What does this even mean? What is this game? I am so confused.

That made me think of a Dark Legacy strip about how some guild members were thinking what would happen if they ran as fast AFTER players as they do when they leash. The Kobolds overheard them… and started running faster both ways XD

How does Blizzard plan to counter the over population of every races starting zone during the release of classic. The amount of people in one zone all killing the same quest mobs sounds impossible to counteract. Please help me understand?

1 Like

You group up. This is an mmo, after all. In private servers they formed long lines where players waited their turn to kill named mobs. And if you cut? Well…keep in mind in Classic your reputation will matter.

In short: players find ways to deal with it.

4 Likes

I’m usually cold and unhypeful (#truestory), but the wait for Classic and Classic news is killing me. Come on Blizz, shake that big blue post for us!

2 Likes

No blue post this week. Take that to the bank and cash it

1 Like

I would think we might get one on Friday, seems more like it.

There will be sharding in starting zones only to reduce the amount of people fighting over mobs.

In my 1year+ on private servers at max lvl I never saw this…not once. Everyone fought for everything lol. Don’t fantasize as if community magically come together for the sake of classic :joy:

3 Likes

Still got another day last week’s was well after hours.

I feel like cartman waiting for the Wii to be released. At least feed us a blue post to quell us and feed our addiction! Haha

Bornakk will post at one minute to midnight PDT tomorrow.

1 Like

Will there be the same DM quests?
For example there was the level 60 quest where mages had to kill this water elemental in DM to get the next level of uber water.
And there were the excellent class quests in Sunken Temple at level 54 to get some rare item.
And I have fond memories of a travelling quest where you had to get something from outside Dire Maul instance and I had to sneak past elite ogres to get some special water.

Pretty sure that wasn’t a quest - it was a highly coveted BoE drop, wasn’t it? One that could be ripped away from whining mages and sold on the AH for mass profit :smiley:

Added in 1.3, says it was available through a quest.

1 Like

Summer contains 3 month (june, july, august). Does anyone know what will be Exact date ? :))

Summer 2019

• begins Friday, June 21
  • ends Monday, September 23
2 Likes