Classic Update - March 1

:cocktail:

7 Likes

Now that I think about it, isn’t there a big BfA patch this week? They probably wouldn’t want to take attention away from that. But man…if the update isn’t this week this thread was quite a tease.

2 Likes

8.1.5 … You know? The patch that finally gives players access to Zandalari Trolls and Kul’Tiran humans. Those things that were advertised as being available at launch at one point…

No flying though. Because BLIT your hopes and dreams.

:cocktail:

1 Like

Please give us another dev watercooler this week. Please.

4 Likes

That really was soon…

I guess I’m just special. :slight_smile:

The hype is real

If you say it every single day, eventually you get it right.

2 Likes

It’s nice to hear some news from the Devs. TY

I would much rather get ready for a Classic Spring. Please don’t make us wait till summer.

2020? :kissing_closed_eyes:

Thanks Kaivax for update. I’m going to stay subbed because of this thread and today’s news. Showing through actions (not bullet point corporate catch phrases) you guys are listening and do care is the only thing we have wanted for years. In the last dev watercooler with Ion, he seemed to show that he cared too, that’s when I resubbed. I can’t express how much this means to everyone in the gaming community, Kaivax. Thank you so much.

Well dang, I am a FOOL.

Why does this update keep getting unpinned?

They may be unpinning it as traffic slows down as it hints at a declining interest.

I think they will when there is a new update.

I’d rather they keep it pinned forever OR make one post that they update with the new info. Like go ahead and make an update post but be like “here’s an update. This info will be added to the compilation of update info post for future reference”.

They unpinned this so they could pin the content plan. I guess they only want 1 pin at a time.

Yeah that makes zero sense. The General Discussion has a ton of pins.