Classic Update - March 1

Agreed. Disagreement is not trolling. Even when it’s against the majority. We’ve all see these posters here who have barely any stats. Make an inflammatory posts. Then we never see them again.

1 Like

It would be great to see these forums grow a pair :slight_smile: and let us see the face behing the low level mask.
I,ll grow some lady b**ls and show you my face.

It,s not level 120, as i dont have BFA, and only played legeon for a couple of days.
Only active sub is actualy NA, payed less then 24 hours ago.
Did this folowing some gut feeling. haha i know… sigh

1 Like

If you are uninformed and u make a topic about why something should be different, then I don’t care if they don’t mean to troll. Being ignorant and having an opinion on some matters makes one just troll themselfs.

So even if they don’t know it themselfs they are still trolls for not informing themselfs first.

Someone getting trolled due to their own inability to abstain from undesirable topics is not the OP’s fault.

Lol. I’m glad you joined us. I like your attitude!

1 Like

Guess who’s alt I am? :crazy_face:

I am curious,
What was causing players to get marked for FFA PvP in the Demo?

There’s part of me that wants to think it was someone poking fun at me from blizzard for suggesting we make all players set to that at launch (Feel free to subject me to any of my suggestions :)). Though I’m fairly certain it wasn’t.

Regardless was mainly wondering if you guys figured out what caused that. It was really strange, and ironically made it feel more like vanilla (There where some random strange bugs/glitches that cropped up back then).

What’s funny is the trend of the alliance population currently dying on live. Eventually. Bg’s won’t even pop. Finding groups on alliance side? Good luck. It’s ok though. Blizz is working on AI to simulate other players. Pretty soon. Every player will be king/queen of their own sharded realm. With guilds of AI bots to group with. Yup. Sounds like a great massively multiplayer online game.

1 Like

I dunno, could you be hyperspace?

1 Like

Who? :wink:

2 Likes

Tomorrow is Monday. Monday is a work day. Work day means CMs are working. CMs working means CMs posting.

Monday is the day, lads.

Commencing breath holding mode!

1 Like

Lol. Their stats tell a different tale…

2 Likes

1 Like

Monday, no way…

2 Likes

This thread was created on a Friday.

1 Like

This is the week of weeks.

2 Likes