Classic Update - March 1

Soon and Soon™ look pretty much the same right now.

5 Likes

Don’t worry it will be soon! :clown_face:

Next, they will slap us with Soon-ish™

3 Likes

If I had feelings they would be hurt blizz! I’m canceling my sub until I see a classic update and playing Destiny 2!

Next update scheduled for 1 April 2019.

Shall be post that is 5000 words, consisting of nothing but the word Soon.

3 Likes

I envision them all kicking back at the end of a friday, spitballing ideas of how best to produce as ambiguous and multi-translatable statement on the subject that not a single player has asked about.

Seems they decided on silence.

1 Like

Has anyone seen Kaivax since? Maybe men in black suits showed up and hauled him off after this post?

Source? @@@

Seriously?

2 Likes

He had to make a thread in General a couple days ago that…wasn’t beloved. Maybe he’s still recovering from it.

1 Like

LOL! I know which thread you mean. Yikes!

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

:cocktail:

1 Like

nope. @@@@

1 Like

I know. I hurt.

Thankfully, I found something to play while I wait. Kenshi. I don’t think I can describe it very accurately, but the hook is that your character isn’t a hero and death is easier than survival. The aesthetic is great, but also extremely silly.

I’ve started getting into MLB The Show on PS4. It’s a lot of fun, but it’s not I’ll-go-to-bed-right-after-this-quest-oh-my-God-is-that-the-sun-coming-up fun.

1 Like

Yea his post count hasn’t moved much. I’d think the blues stats would dwarf the user’s stats or at least be on par with the average forum avatar user but nope. Some blues have forum stats like fresh alt avatars! I mean they don’t even have the stats for trust level 3! It’s not even close! Some even have their profiles locked. What’s that say? I know what it doesn’t say. Lol.

I’m no expert but getting better at communication should start with reading and posting…

Hey question, when will beta/alpha come out if there will be a beta/alpha?

1 Like

:hot_face:

6 Likes

Surely Monday is the day.

Wow, this thread has over 55k views in a little over a week. Still think Classic won’t be a success?

1 Like