Classic Update - March 1

I’m with ya!

2 Likes

That’s the level 62 conjured water I keep hearing about isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes! You can obtain it at level 21!

1 Like

It’s become comical how the hype is itching to soar at even a whisper of info. Only way to make it through is to laugh it off.

The adult beverage or two never hurts though.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m an adult and when we get solid info im going to go ballistic! It’s there and the seams are starting to pull away! We are just waiting on big B to stop torturing us little ants…

2 Likes

Well maintenance on the forums is about half over according to the message. So I suspect they don’t say anything interesting by the end of the day they won’t be saying anything interesting until next month at the earliest.

So what I am hearing you say is:

Soon (not soon™)™ = Soon™ - 1

1 Like

Every day brings us 86400000000000 nanoseconds closer to the next update. Bask in the glory!

-Matt

1 Like

Or in terms you can understand. 86,400 seconds.

I can think of worse songs.

Hey the big news wasn’t removing the portals on live was it? I mean that topic got some blues talking over in GD. Maybe we should get the torches out again. Seems to get communication rolling round here…

1 Like

Weren’t we supposed to be unable to do anything but read the forums during the big forum hoohah?

It just that it was possible that we wouldn’t be able to. Not that it was going to be the case. AKA, covering their rears incase the forums went down.

2 Likes

Surely today is the day.

3 Likes

Ok Blue! Lay it on us! It’s been

1 Like

:cocktail:

9 Likes

Dats just sic! Very nice!

2 Likes

Please make my Friday a better Friday!

1 Like

Friday Hype! Saturday morning blues

1 Like

It’s getting tougher everyday. The Warcraft itch is getting stronger and stronger and I already know that retail isn’t the answer. If we can’t get Classic tomorrow, could we at least get something in the way of news today? At this stage, I think I’d settle for a blue popping in just to say hello and remind us they know we’re here.

2 Likes