Classic Update - March 1

When are we getting a real update?

Smells like April.

1 Like

How do you smell months? This a super power? You ready for a Netflix deal?!?!

Ythisens himself said it doesn’t take much to moderate the forums. He said its even easier when the game comes out.

Apple blossoms.

From the CS forum thread.

2 Likes

What if I told you I just re-subbed to World Of Warcraft for the first time since Cataclysm and I had hundreds if not thousand of posts on the WoW forums before I ever stopped playing?

Assuming doesn’t do you any favours, just saying.

This was also the character i always posted under so obviously blizzard did something to their forums or got rid of the old posts from the vanilla/tbc/wotlk days.

also what about my post bothered you? I said “please end our suffering”

I’m sick of waiting for Vanilla to come out, I just want to play. Why is that a bad comment that warranted your response? I dont get it.

3 Likes

the next real update will be in September, to announce the November release date.

2 Likes

Are there any updates on a Classic alpha or beta? I’d love the chance to get to test out more than what was available in the demo, and I imagine most people are wanting to do that.

The process has begun. I can post in General without an active sub. Thought they had disallowed that…

1 Like

Not for me. I can read, flag and like posts but not actually reply to anything.

Not that its a bad thing. I have nothing of value to discuss about retail. But I did check it.

Don’t put this false hope right infront of my face!

Now that is interesting

Can you make a thread or just reply to other people’s threads? Because I believe you could always reply to threads, just not make your own.

It’s a bug. They will log you out and it will go away. Happened to me a few months ago.

Surely today is the day.

Tomorrow or Monday. If not I’m going to be disappointed. Again. Lol.

Will be just another false PR statement. Really pulling for you on this one blizz. Not sure if I have it in me to let this one slide if you don’t make good on this one and soon (not soon™). I’ve been quite optimistic regarding lack of communication and the promises to get better at it. I may be one of the last ones. Lol.

Hyyyyyyyyyppppppee!

Preparing to drown my sorrows come Monday…

Damn now that Jimmy Buffett song is going to be stuck in my head all day

1 Like

5 o’clock somewhere or Margaritaville? Lol

1 Like

Come Monday, :clinking_glasses: