Classic server populations

that seems kinda decent i might lvl something over there at some point

Yeah if we can transfer tuesday i have a alliance 60 pally on a pvp and pve server that i will transfer to whitemane/mankrik. isnt raid logging on classic era boring though? I wish blizz would say something about SOM2 or a classic+. Im so bored of wrath already and retail is just lame. I miss the vanilla community. I just dont want to be force to play classic era with it being kind of dead. Maybe the SOM transfers will change it a little bit, but i highly doubt it

1 Like

I started again on Whitemane ally recently after being screwed out of my 47 mage by blizzards clone service with no warning since i was inactive. Ive run into several others in the starting areas in the two nights i played. I grouped with two of them for both nights and now the three of us are friends.

I started an alliance character on the mankrik/Pagle cluster and was pleasantly surprised by how many people I saw.

People still pugging some dungeon content. Raids still being ran.

Reminds me of a medium sized actual vanilla server.

It’s great also in that the people there seem to WANT to be in classic rather than just trying to speed through the game and on to the next version.

5 Likes

Anyone know the Horde guilds for Whitemane and Mankrik? Currently trying to figure out where to send my SoM characters im freshly leveling to… :slight_smile: