Classic - raid frames: whitelist/blacklist buffs / debuffs

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone know of an addon or a way to whitelist or blacklist certain buffs/debuffs on the default raid frames?
I am aware that there’s addons out there that’s either a complete UI suite (like elvui/tukui) or completly replaces the raid frames (shadowed raid frames, vuhdu, z-perl etc). I seek neither of these as I very much prefer the stock UI.

I already use BigDebuffs as it allows to display more than 3 buffs, but would love it if there’s an addon someone knows of or a script I could run that would not show certain buffs on the raid frame! :slight_smile:
Example of buff/debuff I’d like to not show up on the raid frames: Trick or Treat, Fortitude, Arcane Intellect

1 Like

I am looking for the same thing … I hope we have an answer

1 Like

Please do not necro old posts for a pile-on. The forum guidelines are clear on what constitutes SPAM and this is it.

The UI/API changes so frequently that piling on a question from years back with “Me too” is better served with just opening a new thread.

There are two console variables to determine which buffs/debuffs appear on the default UI raid frames:

• showCastableBuffs - 1 to show buffs the player can cast, or 0 for all buffs.
  • showDispelDebuffs - 1 to show debuffs the player can dispel, or 0 for all debuffs.