Classic queues

These threads are mind boggling. You had to know it was going to be busy for a few days with all the hype. Also, go on a lower pop server-problem solved.

3 Likes

You wanted the classic experienceā€¦ Go whine on their forums.

1 Like

FYI I just made an undead on Azuresong to see what the big deal was about-got right on. No queue at all.

Like 85% of the players in Classic, are tourist.

If yā€™all would go take a peek at the Classic General Discussion forums, you would see they just opened up several new realms to play on and reduce queue times for those willing to switch to them.

1 Like

Well since this is 1.12 of ā€œclassicā€, there were no queues at that time when 1.12 went live, so we should have expected something a little better than what we got.

Last week I reserved a name in a low population realm, which is full now, with 390 minute queue. So I made another character in a low population realm today, leveled to level 5 but then I got disconnect, and that realm too is full now with long queues.

I think Iā€™ll just start playing classic after a month or two when all the dust has settled.

They kept opening new servers that were quickly filled to max within minutes. But in a funny way, I am happy to be involved in this historic cultural phenomenon!

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing isnā€™t it? Iā€™m loving the excited community as well.

I mean, there was a queue to sub because so many people are resubbing at once :open_mouth:

Itā€™s mind boggling and so awesome. So many people have came back to play WoW. Those who had left many expansions ago.

I played classic. Queues were like this on a few of the most popular servers. not literally every server.

Welcome to Classic OP.

What better way to shut up the ā€œVanilla Serverā€ folks than by releasing it and sabotaging the experience?

Then they can say ā€œYou thought you did, but you didnā€™tā€

Even if thatā€™s true (which I donā€™t believe), we would STILL have healthy server sizes. Itā€™s crazy how many people have come back.

The thing is most of us moved off of a full server already with our guilds, and now weā€™re stuck on another full server. Telling an entire guild of players to ā€œjust move to a new serverā€ is so mind-blowingly stupid itā€™s like the people saying it donā€™t even try to think about it. They needed more servers before launch, everyone knew they did, and they did nothing

I changed servers and feel a lot better off for it. The world is less stressful and a lot more relaxed on smaller servers. No queues and a tight knit, helpful community. Itā€™s exactly what the community was like when I first started :heart_eyes:

So isnā€™t sitting in a queue for hours when there are other options lmao. Have fun!

oh dang!!! too bad there isnā€™t aā€¦ you knowā€¦ like, FORUM or something that you can whine on that is ALL ABOUT CLASSIC maybe? dang, wouldnt that be nice.

like my loa always says: GO AWAY!

You clearly have never played a proper MMO launch day.

If I canā€™t play with anyone that I want to play with theres 0 point in playing at all.

OP It wonā€™t be like this for long, give it time (Like next week) and it will be instant-log in ā€“ Thereā€™s just too much hype for the servers to handle i guess lol