Classic queues

You wanted the authentic classic experience.The only thing missing from this launch is the servers crashing and being down for eight hours randomly.

5 Likes

I played for a little bit last night. Bloodsail, instant queue, makes me wonder why others don’t join RP realms XD

2 Likes

More realms are popping up everyday. People need to transfer or suffer the queues. It’s that simple. Meanwhile the rest of us are through to the second questing hub, and some of us have even managed to level alts. Blizzard gave multiple warnings that a lot of servers would have queues.

4 Likes

I knew it! Day Two and we already have a “Classic is dying” thread.

1 Like

The problem is that there is too many people. That is far from dying lol.

3 Likes

They explained why there are queues and that they are working on getting new servers. Problem is that they need to make sure the populations are ok rather than just opening a ton of servers that might become empty:

classic forums

3 Likes

I’m not even going to try and play. It’s ridiculous. WoW classic, queue simulator.

1 Like

I feel like them taking peoples money and them not being able to play is stealing like seriously with all of the advances since this game came out originally you would thing that they would figure out a solution to this problem

1 Like

When every person and his mom wants to play Classic. There is no amount of prep Blizzard could have done that would have fixed the issue. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about OP.

1 Like

in 2004 part of classic was horrible ques and you got it. Either come back to retail or go to classic GD.

1 Like

I find the extra queue times are a great way to get things done around the house, make some coffee, and post some classic related propaganda on the retail forums!

1 Like

Don’t worry OP, Classic will be dead any day now as they’ve been saying in GD.

Basically. GTFO Faerlina and you’ll probably have a better time. Streamers aren’t going to spend time with you anyway, I had an insta-queue on Myzrael (didn’t actually play, just messed around with login testing queues), and like an hour queue for Incendius. There’s places to play as long as you’re not determined to stalk Asmongold or Shroud or world first Method dudes.

2 Likes

These threads are mind boggling. You had to know it was going to be busy for a few days with all the hype. Also, go on a lower pop server-problem solved.

3 Likes

You wanted the classic experience… Go whine on their forums.

1 Like

FYI I just made an undead on Azuresong to see what the big deal was about-got right on. No queue at all.

Like 85% of the players in Classic, are tourist.

If y’all would go take a peek at the Classic General Discussion forums, you would see they just opened up several new realms to play on and reduce queue times for those willing to switch to them.

1 Like

Well since this is 1.12 of “classic”, there were no queues at that time when 1.12 went live, so we should have expected something a little better than what we got.