Classic progression

So its been confirmed, classic is on the way. I understand we’ll be incrementally getting raids and content associated with vanilla wow over time. That said, will that be it once everything is released that was vanilla content? I’m curious how long before people sart getting the itch for TBC? Maybe WoTLK? And if that happens, will things play out the same? What about the changes implemented to the mechanics? Will my shaman lose her 2h specialty and be forced to DW? Essentially, where is this relationship going now that we’ve decided its a thing now?

At this time there is no talk whatsoever from Blizzard of adding expansion content. This is purely vanilla.

Now, there are threads in which some of us have asked Blizzard to consider a separate set of realms in the future for BC: Classic and WotLK: Classic, some for even later expansions - without ever changing WOW: Classic. (Personally WANT BC: Classic, and would play that and WOW: Classic with about equal enjoyment.)

There are also threads by people asking for Blizzard to finish things that were talked about or found in the code in vanilla but never made it into the game, as well as people asking for future changes in a more horizontal expansion direction. (Personally, DO NOT WANT, as I want WOW: Classic to always be available as an ability to go back and play as it was - not in some bizarro world remake.)

2 Likes

Threads:

You ever have an ex that you’d be ok going back to. Maybe one where you really messed things up and that person was too good for you, but now you’re a better person and can see it working.

Not that you would just discard your current spouse, and your kids who you’ve raised for the last 10-14 years.

But still, if you had, lets say a put life on hold button, just to go back and make things work with your ex…would you?

Pretty sure that’s the type of relationship we getting into. It’ll be fun, exciting, and they’ll be long nites of not stop grinding :blush:

But until you hear your real life calling back to you, you’ll at least enjoy another shot.

2 Likes

BTW, just an analogy…I love my wife and daughter :smile:

1 Like