Classic Pre-Launch Roll Call

Alliance or Horde
Ret Paladin or Trifecta Warrior
PvP
NA PST/CST/EST idk
Progression and speed clearing private server allstars coming at you with 29 minute MC, 38 minute BWL, 40 minute AQ40.

Yep. Even on a Ret.

1 Like

there has been at least 3 of these threads. why do you need another?

Horde/Orc
Shaman/resto for raids, enhance whenever I get a chance
PvP
PST
Not set in stone but planning to make a casual raiding guild with a RL friend (making him lead it ha)

1 Like
  • Alliance
  • Hunter. Either BM or a Marks/BM hybrid
  • Server type? Only one kind worth playing - PvP all the way
  • EST
  • Guild? We’re down to a couple names but ‘Desk Pop’ is the favorite so far. We’re all late 20’s, early 30’s now so we don’t have time to dedicate to a raid schedule. So we’re going to be a PvP/ WorldPvP guild. Of course we’ll do pre-60 bis, 5 and 10 mans, might look for a sister guild to PUG ZG and likewise for World PvP. It’s the biggest piece of the game that sets Classic apart from the rest of WoW.
2 Likes

I gave an honest search for existing topics and couldn’t find any. Thought it would be useful to see everyone’s plans in one thread instead of spread out over a bunch of different topics (Server type topic / faction topic / class topic / etc).

Aren’t you forming your own guild? If so, this can only help you identify players who are potentially playing characters on your faction/server type/time zone.

1 Like

If you want to be the best, you join the best. Seriously, great group of veteran gamers, join up if you want to enjoy Classic, and kick some Tailywynd. Horde Tailwynd :smile: :blush:

For the Alliance!

1 Like

Xanthak ain’t trollin’. He just “gets” me.

I’m a Northern Exposure type of guy by the way.

1 Like

Faction: Alliance
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury
Race: Gnome
Server: PVP
Region: North America, central time
Playstyle: Min/max
Guild: None

My dream guild description:

• Full consumables
  • Efficient pre-raid gearing coordination
  • Efficient loot system
  • Will invite under-geared people (guilded or not) to raid to soak up unneeded gear
  • Most members have a summoning warlock
  • Most members have engineering
  • Generally decent people with a community driven attitude
  • Runs PVP premades during down times
  • Non-elitist

No guild like this will ever exist, but a gnome can dream.

2 Likes
  • [Faction] - alliance
  • [Class / Spec] - mage/frost
  • [Server Type] - pve
  • [Time Zone] - eastern
  • [Guild] - dunno the name yet

Don’t mind him, seriously, he trolls in almost every thread where he doesn’t agree with the OP. Dullard

Horde
Undead Mage
PvP
EST
A guild with friends who I’ve PvP / arena’d with

• Horde (of course)
  • Orc Warlock
  • PvE
  • CST
  • unknown

Horde
Mage, elemental, frost
Undead male
PVP
EST
No guild atm, but goals are pvp hardcore with a side helping of raiding

• Alliance
  • Rogue/Combat Swords
  • Anything that isnt pvp. My original realm was rp so I’ll go there if available.
  • Central time us.
  • Raiding. Preferably server first competitive.

Recipe for a classic that I enjoy and intend on making in the future.

• Pasta
  • Bacon
  • 25 Minutes
  • In the kitchen
  • Chef’s Guild
2 Likes

This is not “official”. Please don’t misuse terms just to make your private project sound important.

Oi!. Cut that out, you! My meal is officially awesome.

1 Like

Why can’t it be? Who died and made you forum police?

1 Like
  • Horde preferably, but would go Alliance under the right circumstances
  • Warlock (Undead if Horde, Gnome if Alli) / TBD (some variety of XX/Ruin)
  • PVE or RP; could go RP-PVP if I find the right guild
  • EST or CST, or a guild that is willing to work with people across the different NA time zones
  • None yet. Hope to find a casual guild that nevertheless does want to see the inside of raids at some point.
  • Tauren druid / various specs, whatever guild needs and eventually 1/29/21 feral/resto hybrid PvP
  • PvP server
  • CST / Chicago
  • No guild found yet. Looking for a committed raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week.
1 Like

Alliance
Druid / Resto
RP (PvE)
CST
Haven’t started looking for a guild yet (too early), but will find the right fit either closer to release or when it goes live. Raiding will be nice, but I’d prefer a family-friendly guild as my wife & 18-year old daughter will be playing also.