Classic Plus

A long time ago you all made one of the best games ever and changed the world. Wow classic. Don’t you want to continue another saga that lasts generations?
Hire Madseason and listen to this man. Get the best minds together and freaking do it!

15 Likes

Who?

What kind of mother names their child Madseason??

1 Like

They would never bring him in. He hates the monetization they love.

15 Likes

See my post that includes the theme of what you’re asking for. IMO the only real way to fix this such that everyone is satisfied is here:

I think Classic Plus might be interesting, if they can actually come up with some storylines that make sense to be between Vanilla and TBC… but we will probably never get it now with what’s going on with the company.

1 Like

How about an alternative universe storyline that doesn’t follow the one we know at all. Opens up the possibilities.

11 Likes

what if: Lord Brittish.

1 Like

Monetization isn’t bad. But yeah, monetization that encourages bad design might well be.

2 Likes

Would be cool to see something new

Believe it or not, they already tried to make a sequel to vanilla WoW… it’s called retail.

4 Likes

Retail is the classic plus. Do you like what they did to the game?

5 Likes

Honestly, they could just add raids, no need to change the game

2 Likes

Imo… they DID add raids. It’s called TBC. There is a gear score squish for lack of a better phrase. The problem is you want your ‘new gear’ to feel stronger as you kill stuff and it’s a whole new meta of playing catch up. phase 2 geared player vs phase 6? no competition… but it was legit items when you were geared in phase 2. I don’t like the hamster wheel of grinding ‘new and better gear’ constantly. I want a ‘forever’ SERVER that once I get my stuff. rank 14 w/e i’m done. that player is forever the best he can be and I can come and go as I please to enjoy some bg’s with friends.

1 Like

I’m all in for a Classic+ but the botting situation needs to end. Funny how they banned multiboxing yet kept these bots running wild.

5 Likes

Ultima Online + WoW combo? Sign me up

1 Like

Yeah they added raids in TBC and a lot of other stuff that killed their game if you did not notice.

You “don’t like the hamster wheel of grinding “new and better gear” constantly” ? Well what do you think TBC and all the other expansions are ? Except that you know your grinding is a complete waste of time. In vanilla, you could use items from MC for 2 years up to Naxx.

2 Likes

Classic+ could only work if Blizzard has nothing to do with it.

Exactly my point! And some items were BiS for pvp no matter what your phase. Skull of Impending doom as flag runner ‘trick’ is one example

do you think classic plus is coming?