Classic Paladin talent build

I need some thoughts on the build I’m thinking of doing for my paladin. Please take a look at it and tell me what you think of it PVE build.

Take those points out of Improved Lay on Hands, and put them into precision in the Prot tree, the free hit chance is too good to pass up.

If this is for PVE, you do not need Vindication what so ever, even if you are lucky enough to join a group as a ret paladin, at best the debuff won’t work when you need it too, at best it will take up a debuff slot. Unfortunately debuff slots are at a premium.

Eye for an Eye is in the same spot, not really worth it if your focus is on pve over pvp.

Repentance is technically optional, if you need the extra cc there is no harm here but if you’re trying to optimize damage you can technically move it else where.

paladin/505011-503-552300510003151 (not sure why theres a hyperlink function if its just going to tell me I can’t post links) might be a better build overall, you can always swap Spiritual Focus back to Imp Seal of Righteousness if you are doing more group play.

The Benediction talent is actually really helpful for letting you seal twist if you want, or just effectively give you an extra 15% mana.

As for the 1 point I’ve thrown into Healing light, its just a small bump in healing if you need it, otherwise imp Lay on hands, Unyielding faith or Guardian’s Favor (prot tree) are all good options for a single point.

1 Like