[CLASSIC] [OCE/AUS] [HORDE] [PVE] <Luciform> AUS Guild recruitment

Busy forum today!

Hi looking for chilled raiding guild , experienced warlock raider since wrath. Havent missed a tier til Bfa.

1 Like

Yeah, we’re pretty chill.

We understand people have jobs and families, a lot of us do too. We schedule the game to fit around our lives rather than the other way around. Afterall, it’s not 2004 and I’m not a childless uni student that can farm dreamfoil from 8am until late in the day (then jumping off before the girlfriend came home from work).

2 Likes

Always still looking for more, good fights and fun. Casual or raider, all welcome aboard.

1 Like

G’day will be keen to join at launch. will be rocking my wrecking ball shammy raid/pvp

1 Like

No problem, feel free to join our discord so we can get your details listed.

Type here or bump here?

1 Like

Don’t forget name reservation in 30 min OCE ppl !

1 Like

Patiently waiting for servers to go live :sunglasses:

yea same c’mon

Hope you got the names you wanted! Hit us up in our discord!

So far quite a few have signed up on our roster. All welcome, raider or casual or maybe you just like running around on top of org bank in circles for hours on end

Keen as to join up will jump on discord later today and have a chat!
Have already rolled my Warlock :slight_smile:

no problem Vamp, happy to have a chat ,

still recruiting and building this awesome community !

By fire be
uh bumped.

Still after raiders and casuals, we’re currently looking at over the 70 plus people mark. Come jump in discord, have a chat and see what we’re all about.

1 Like

Like dancing on the mailbox? Me too!

1 Like

Hi All, We are now at almost 70 members, with a good mix of raiders and casuals, All welcome, jump in and have a chat :slight_smile:

Just a quick bump

Got your name? Now get your guild!