[CLASSIC] [OCE/AUS] [HORDE] [PVE] <Luciform> AUS Guild recruitment

Ray, if someone asks if you’re a God you say bump!

Han will have that shield down, we’ve got to give him more bump.

1 Like

Still keen for raiders and casuals, drop by into our discord. We’re down for a nice chat about any questions you may have.

Absynth from Lightbringer, former Priest raider. Got turned off by 8 rebuff slots as I was always shadow, so quit like 12 years ago. Now Nundeath on Remulous, playing the same but hoping those 16 debut slots gives me love :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my bump upon you

1 Like

Still after raiders and casuals, we’re currently looking at over the 110 plus mark, a nice mix of raiders and casual players. Come jump in discord, have a chat and see what we’re all about.

1 Like

We are 9 days out people! Currently sitting at 100+ members lets make this guild a Horde Super power!

Your Discord link has expired.

1 Like

discord.gg/v5ZZFFb Updated
thanks

1 Like

Raided with Meddle for a few weeks during AQ40 progression after I transferred to OCE servers but the GM was an arrogant American right? Did my head in.

1 Like

Evening BUMP!

C’mon Lycanz, jump on in. Let’s rumble like meddle days :wink:

I love the smell of bump in the morning.

I’ll be bump.

Hasta la bump, baby

Bumping. Also join us! :smiley:

Why is there no “Fist-Bump” puns?!?!

I find your lack of bump disturbing.

Live long and bump

We have spent an impressive amount of time already working out who is going to level with who, dungeon groups, who are the hardcore vs casual members, and just generally hanging out in discord getting to know each other.

Looking for nice people? Join us!

1 Like