[CLASSIC] [OCE/AUS] [HORDE] [PVE] <Luciform> AUS Guild recruitment

i will join up for casual to start then raid once i get into it!

1 Like

No problem, jump on in and we will do our best to accommodate as many play styles are we can :slight_smile:

Final Evening bump to all those PVE players looking for a home. jump in our discord (https:\discord.gg/Rx6T4bG) and meet the guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

I quit my job to bump professionally.

1 Like

Who likes farming whipper root tuber and night dragon’s breath?

1 Like

not me thats why i have you

Well you’re out of luck. They’re BOP my man.

In classic, when a shaman and a paladin /hug just as you kill Baron Rivendare, the drop rate for his mount reaches 100%.

1 Like

I think its time for the evening guild promotion, please jump in the discord get to know us, ask questions and build up the community :slight_smile:

Hey mate,

I’m looking for a casual raiding guild. I’m most likely rolling a Drood as I’ve played vanilla as a Priest, Hunter and Warrior. I’ve cleared everything up to naxx 13/15 and opened the gates of Anh’Qiraj (spelling). I’ve ran my own guild, raid leader, class leader you name it, I’ve done almost anything and everything you can think of in Vanilla WoW and my favourite memory has to be the battle for the chests in the stranglethorn arena =D. So yeah. If you’re keen, let me know. I won’t be able to raid every single time (work is erratic) but yeah keen to meet new people and just have fun in the game again.

1 Like

Hey mate, no problem, jump on in the discord and we can have a chat :slight_smile:
discord.gg/Rx6T4bG

This bump must be at least 10 characters long.

Its time , time to go back to the top of the forum. Join us !

I would bump 500 times and i would bump 500 more. Just to be that man who bumps a thousand times to top up your thread.

1 Like

Dada-duuuhhh-da

If I play horde, i’ll hit you up. Looking like I’ll be alliance this time round :confused:

Hi I’m Bel and I approve this message.

This is it! This is the answer. It says here… that a bump is going to strike the thread at precisely 8:00am, on Tuesday the 27th! If… If we could somehow… harness this bump… channel it… into the flux capacitor… it just might work. On the 27th, we’re sending you back to the future!

2 Likes

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

1 Like

Still recruiting, we are active in discord , come join us :slight_smile:

Ooooooooh :musical_note:

What would Chieftain Bloodhoof do if he were in our guild?

He’d set up totems, one or two,

That’s what Chieftain Bloodhoof’d do!

1 Like

omg, i was also in Meddle during vanilla! i can only remember one priest though…holipoppa i think was the name?

1 Like