Classic + is the only way, doing TBC and onward would be horrible!

No…Blizzard will butcher it. Not to mention that the Classic+ people can’t even agree on what exactly Classic+ would consist of. How is Blizzard supposed to get it right when nobody even knows what they really want? It’s like a dog chasing its own tail…the dog wouldn’t even know what to do with it once he finally caught it

NO to removal of expansion specific features.

#Nochanges

If we want to do away with the dungeon finder, we can use an earlier patch. Flying STAYS or we will riot

2 Likes

Well you would play or quit. RuneScape can add content not everyone 100% agrees on and does fine.

I see countless people in favor of Classic+ touting OSRS as the greatest thing since sliced bread and that it should TOTALLY happen in WoW too…There are plenty of reasons why this shouldn’t happen, but let’s look at a couple of the obvious ones shall we?? The voting system on changes to OSRS is a HORRIBLE idea since even retail players could vote, which would screw it up for everyone all over again. Furthermore, many of the changes proposed to the OSRS community that were TURNED DOWN, the devs chose to disregard the voting results and put the changes in anyway. How do you propose to keep the same thing from happening to WoW?? How do you keep Flying/LFG/LFD/transmog etc. OUT of the game if they get voted in?? You are already opening the door for Classic+ to be turned into retail by doing so.

Really? Seems pretty consistent to me actually.

Fine with BC and WOTLK so long as no flying no lfg no dungeon finder. (obviously we’d need to be creative with how we actually get to places that usually required flying. Either redesign or an item or teleporter npcs, or tying temporary traversal tools to professions)

OSRS voting system.

New zones and content using the classic formula.

That seems to generally be my side of the fence.

Have you actually played Wotlk - how the heck are you going to do some of those areas without flying…

LOL I already addressed OSRS…scroll up.

#Nochanges

1 Like

Which is why you do it the way OSRS did it and require 50+ level characters and you vote at an in-game NPC.

This isn’t rocket science.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter WHAT arbitrary requirements you tag onto it…Guaranteed retail people would do whatever it took to meet that requirement just to be able to vote and skew the numbers. That’s like putting a bandaid over a wound that needs stitches…blood will still get through eventually

the other option is adding old expacs wich we will run out of content for anyway. whats your point.

My point is…all this talk about wanting to avoid the path of retail with the expansions…so ok you guys get Classic+ and it comes with the OSRS voting system like so many have proposed…next thing you know retail people are voting too…OOPS now we have flying in the game…then another vote happens…OOPS now we got transmog…Now do you understand??? OSRS style voting would ultimately turn Classic+ into a hybrid version of Classic and retail

No they aren’t. If the retail people are willing to sit through 50+ levels then go in-game to vote, maybe they deserve a vote. tough.

Then you can’t rage or QQ when Classic+ is turned into a sh*tshow with tons of retail features later on…I’ll be sure to tell you “I told you so” if it happens

:roll_eyes:

I won’t rage or QQ “IF” the community of people who actively play Classic make that decision. Because again, you have to have actually played the game for some time and have the dedication to log in and actually vote.

I highly doubt there’d be a huge retail community willing to sink that much time and energy enough to screw the vote. Don’t be ridiculous.

Famous last words :joy:

Only two things are infinite , the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”

We’ll see.

I guess I’m kind of dumb.

Flying was fine in TBC. People still had reasons to be in Azeroth and you couldn’t fly there.

2 Likes

They would stagger it just like when it came out… just like they are staggering classic…

Come on man… I get it you are a TBC hater but at least TRY and come up with a legit argument… pretending that they would release the entire expac and patches at once is just… not smart.

People have different definitions of ‘good’. Like, I’m personally of the opinion that Kalimdor is a godawful continent and the Cataclysm is the best thing that ever happened to it, because I could fly over those endless wastelands that were now not entirely shades of brown and grey.

Yeah but trekking through that crappy empty wasteland builds character!