[Classic] How's This "Hybrid" Build?

So Im trying to find a build while leveling that is decent enough at both PvE and PvP. Im casually playing and will be world pvping half the time. So Id like a build that can be fine in Raids and Soloing while sprinkling in some PvP skills like, Imp Sprint and Kick with Cold Blood for Evis…Thinking Swords for the most part. Thinking this 21/30/0 may be fine(I guess I cant post links?}

Assasination:

3/3 Imp Evis, 2/2 Remorseless, 5/5 Malice
3/3 Ruthlessness, 1/3 SND
1/1 Relentless, 5/5 Lethality
1/1 Cold Blood

Combat:

3/3 Imp Gouge, 2/2 Imp SS
5/5 Deflection, 5/5 Precision
1/1 Riposte, 2/2 Imp Sprint
2/2 Imp Kick, 4/5 Duel Wield
1/1 Blade Furry
2/2 Weapon Exp, 3/3 Aggression

Any comments appreciated, thanks.

I am more Sub for pvp, so hard to comment on that, other than what I heard. I ‘hear’ swords isnt that great for pvp.

But I would say part of going swords is for the proc chance of double attacking.

Im not sure on it in a raid setting, but should be more than fine for pve stuffs.

In my opinion, if you can time your kicks well enough, you dont need imp kick.

But in the end, I am baised to Sub :smiley:

60 my pvp is build is…

Assassination:
3/3 imp evis, 5/5 malice
2/2 murderer
1/1 relentless, 5/5 lethality

Combat:
3/3 gouge, 2/2 sin
3/3 imp backstab, 2/5 percision
2/2 imp sprint

Sub:
2/5 MoD, 5/5 Opp
5/5 camo
3/3 imp ambush
3/3 imp sap, 3/3 serrated blades
hemo and prep

My leveling build was (well I started sub, but swapped to combat to blow through pve easier)…

Assassination:
3/3 imp evis, 5/5 malice
3/3 rutheless
1/1 relentless, 4/5 lethality

Combat:
3/3 gouge, 2/2 sin
5/5 deflection, 5/5 percision
riposte
5/5 offhand
flurry, 5/5 sword spec
2/2 weapon expert, 3/3 aggression
AR

Sub:
2/5 MoD

Giving up Adrenaline Rush to get Cold Blood is a bad decision. You are 30 points into Combat. Get AR. You will melt people in PvP with it much more than you would melt them with a 5cp CB evis (that takes forever to build because you didn’t get AR).

2 Likes

I would go something like 31/20 with daggers and Seal Fate with tons of crit chance for a viable build for PvE and PvP. The true is, without MoD you lost a lot on pvp, but can keep up with some care. Pick the ravenholdt bots of Stealth at least.

Otherwise I would go for something like Shoes recommend and be more viable on pve and have some gimmick on pvp With AR.

Totally Agree 1 100% chance to crit talent over AR is crazy!