Classic Game Shop

I want stuff to buy. Nothing game breaking.
Mounts, boosts, transmog, pets, toys….

They might as well. Classic has been nothing but gold buyers since vanilla raids

6 Likes

No, go away.

7 Likes

I never bought gold. Did you?

Perhaps you should use that disposable income to help people in your community?

2 Likes

:thinking:

6 Likes

Bro it’s 2022 there is no “community”.

1 Like

There’s communities all over the place. What are you talking about?

1 Like

You stopped playing Classic WoW 20 levels ago.

Where? Who?

I don’t even know my neighbors, and this is far from unusual.

I’m a hip hop fan, and whenever they say “the community” they just mean “my racial group”.

The **** is he gonna do, give money to White people?

Your experience is not universal.

Well, when I say “community,” I mean the people living around you - whether that be the homeless, people struggling financially, etc.

Not sure why you felt the need to bring ethnicity into this.

5 Likes

Alrighty, I guess I misunderstood you because I am pretty immersed in hip hop as a musician.

Anyways, I’d say my experience is fairly common, but we can just agree to disagree.

I’m not sure how we went from a game shop post to communities outside of a MMO?

3 Likes

Wow this went way left……
I’m just looking to spend some money on things I want.
Some of you are just sick. I don’t have to defend how I spend the money I earn.

Today we’re pleased to introduce the Pet Store for World of Warcraft, a new way for players to obtain in-game pets to join them on their adventures in Azeroth. Two brand-new companions are now available for purchase exclusively at the Pet Store in the online Blizzard Store: Lil’ K.T. and the Pandaren Monk.

Lil’ K.T., the Littlest Lich
Lil’ K.T. is a miniature lich who bears a striking resemblance to the legendary lord of Naxxramas, Kel’Thuzad. But don’t let his diminutive stature fool you: Lil’ K.T. has a diabolical laugh and wields true power at his bony fingertips, randomly wreaking icy havoc on critters who dare to cross his path. You can now buy this new pet for $10 on the Blizzard Store.

Just a reminder that 2009 Wrath did in fact have these things.

2 Likes

Well that certainly took a hard right turn into crazytown…

Lol. Literally nobody cares. PS: No I dont wanna “listen to your mixtape” or “check you out on spotify.”

What do you have against mixed tapes? Many of children where conceived with these thoughtful devices.

You are gonna have to explain to me how a boost is game breaking. Last time I checked a boost was only to 70 and all the gear is greens. How exactly is that game breaking? Me boosting does not impact any other players nor has any impact on the game for anyone else.

2 Likes

You skip 70 levels of being background dressing for players who want to RP walk from place to place!!

How come nobody ever says European American community?

1 Like