Classic Feathermoon Raiding/Dungeons

Bubs here! HORDE!!! We put up with each other for this long!!! From what I remember of the general feel back in da day! Pros: Layed back, inclusive, community driven, RP friendly, decently priced AH, fun skirmish style world pvp. Cons: Smaller size population, different (sometimes) conflicting game goals/attitudes, raid loggers, sometimes hard to find dungeon runs or world quests.
Warsong Aces is still running a heroic raid (wed-thur 6-9 server) in live WoW and will most probably continue to do so into the future. Getting about 15-20 raiders per pull. We haven’t really internally discussed how to handle classic raids or if we are even thinking of sponsoring one. Our officer team (and many guild vets) have been playing together for a decade or more (yikes!). Our leadership (5) is sloppy committee style with a rotating big dog, until they get sick of herding stray cats.
We are currently putting feelers out for other casual/semi-almost-serious raid/dungeon groups that have about the same attitude and group set up as us. This is also an open discussion into the world of Feathermoon as it was and shall be again! O ya! Scarlet Crusaders are welcome as well. And all those cross-servers knuckleheads!

1 Like

While FM is no longer my pixel home I can say without a doubt Bubs is a quality person. If you are looking for a fun run Bubs and many of the other Aces will fill that need.

1 Like