Classic Era Neutral AH

Heyo everyone. I’m trying to plant the seeds of commerce in classic era, and encouraging everyone playing on Bloodsail in Classic (Not TBC) to use the Neural Auction houses for their postings, since we have such a limited population on both sides. Pooling our economies would be great to see. Whether this get any traction or not, cheers everyone, and have fun!

3 Likes

I’d certainly consider it.

If you are okay with it, Talyx, maybe we could also post here in the thread items we are seeking? Just a thought as some might want a bit of assurance that a purchase is likely before listing.

I agree with you Talyx. Even Alliance side the auction house is a ghost. But I see growth. I’m helping all over Azeroth and I sometimes find myself back in a goblin town.

I’ll try to make use of it more… Also, on classic era (not TBC) … hrmmm The Unyielding members are mostly friendly. We’re trying to gather and we’re also hoping horde members do as well.

~Aerdri!

Full support of this, however do keep in mind the steep deposit / 15% cut loss that occurs
with every transaction. That’s why the Goblin Prince is so wealthy…

I would recommend that due to AH cuts, the 24-hour max duration, and general availability of folks, we could declare a Market Day.

Maybe it could be once a week on Sundays, or every two weeks, or even once a month.

As Armistad mentioned, requisition orders would make the event more smooth and worth everyone’s time.

Perhaps with the aid of the mods/admin on the realm Discord (discord.gg/WeMqg8ZDmH), we could probably set something up to facilitate that purpose.