Classic Era just needs a few hundred players

I’m pretty sure forum posts had nothing to do with the 300 people in the SOM community not getting another SOM. Save the naming calling for the mirror.

2 Likes

you’re going to want to go to the classic era pvp east servers when you decide to play. pvp west and east share the battle grounds. pvp west is so toxic you’re going to want to avoid those players. if you like raiding with no talking and being told which class to play and how then you’ll want to play on pvp west.

dude come on all whitemane players arent toxic =(, whitemane really needs a some new guilds on the server and it could be good.

actually I’m sorry my bro it really is. if you just happen to not be one of these people who are controlling the terms on which others can play then you’re in the guilds with them watching them do it and feeling shame.

Somebody (not you) is exaggerating.

The poster to which you are responding has been trolling with the same histrionics in a number of different threads. A few times they called out a specific individual as well. They seem to be solely interested in creating drama and pot stirring.