Classic ERA - Character Clones Discounted and Closing July 26th

If you have toons in the pvp East Coast cluster I’d be happy to group sometime. I’ve only recently started playing alliance so I’m not nearly as established as my main on horde. Either way, best of luck!

1 Like

I’ve got a holy pally and mage!

Vartonis and Runesinne

Not sure how to tell if I’m east coast cluster or not? The only free transfer from Deviate Delight I had was to Whitemane.

Correct, NA West is where the free transfer destination realms are located. Your forum profile is posting from grobb which iirc is RP and exempted from the realm connections listed above. If you happen to have any toons in the PvP East Coast (benediction, faerlina, heartseeker, incendius, and/or netherwind) then they would be in my cluster, which also has the option to transfer West for free.

I have 3 level 60’s in Classic Vanilla, all on Westfall, sitting there and I’m fairly sure none of them have dropped an Ony head and a couple at least have never dropped a Nef head.

The Holy Pally is Naxx40 geared and Id’ love to raid more on him.
I’d also be willing to help out with the head drop shortage on those toons.

They REALLY need to add another PvP transfer realm, preferably one connected to Whitemane, for players that have both Alliance and Horde toons.

3 Likes

i agree i had to delete a lvl 15 horde shaman i had on whitemane like a year ago, it sucks for players that actually played whitemane and another realm

yes the most populated in fact

log on some time theres people playing on that realm cluster

shadowstrike and obsidian edge are season of mastery servers there will be free transfers from those servers come november

There are some unfortunate side effects for the way Blizzard has decided to do transfers to Whitemane. All in all, I am happy with it though. Sometimes its nice that ERA is the red headed step child of classic. It leaves us free from some of Activi$ion’s “better” ideas.

1 Like

My deviate delight characters were only allowed to free xfer to whitemane. So that’s where they are now.

I’m visiting Mankrik - Alliance rn and there’s only about 2000 auctions on the AH. Seems really dead, even with the realm connections.

I checked Horde and it had about 50 auctions.

On Whitemane horde side AH is usually between 1000-2000 auctions. Seems fine to me. How much you need ?

Guess I should’ve said that for comparison, Jom Gabbar Horde has about 11k up right now, and TBCC Grobb Alliance has 71k.

For me anyway, it is helpful to have data from outside the vacuum of Classic Era realms and compare what “active” means vs what I’m used to. Maybe for you 2000 auctions is a lot, and for me in TBCC that is a dead scene.

TBF Grobb has over 12000 active alliance. That’s a lot.

The big difference is probably that 90% of TBC auctions are from bots. There is actually no more bots in Classic Era which makes the game much more enjoyable than to pay to win imo.