Classic druid macro

anyone know if a macro that will work in classic that will put you in cat form if not already, and if you are, will shift you out and then back into cat form?

1 Like

Uh, it’s literally just the ability called Cat Form. There is a full global cooldown for shifting, so you cannot go cat-caster-cat with a macro. You have to wait the cooldown so you will be exposed as a caster for the GCD.

its not the cat form button… cause it literally doesnt do what i was asking for. dont be a smartass.
as for the gcd, that sucks, but makes sense.

There was a great post on it the other day, I bookmarked it for when I roll my druid:

3 Likes

thank you so much! ive been playing and raiding on a druid for years now, but never really used a lot of macros for my feral, so i didnt really know where to look to find classic druid macros lol

Be advised that those macros that use something like this

/cancelaura cat form
/cast cat form

Will leave you susceptible to getting stuck in caster form should anything happen in between.

What you want is this which instantly renters the form, for breaking roots for example.

/cast [stance:1] !Dire Bear Form
/cast [stance:2] !Aquatic Form
/cast [stance:3] !Cat Form
/cast [stance:4] !Travel Form
2 Likes

thanks! i’ll try these! in retail, i bound my shift forms to my mouse wheel. so when i got slowed or rooted, i would hit alt+scroll down the enter bear, the alt+scroll up to enter cat form again.
youre a real pal <3

1 Like

Did these work for anybody in Wow Classic?

1 Like