Classic Countdown Thread

Its not even streamers that are the problem. Its their legion of horrid fans (or at least one specific streamers fans)

Yeah what is the fear with being on the same server as a streamer?

Roving deathsquads of fans wanting to be in the next stream and to get noticed by Asmondsenpai

1 Like

I cant speak to most streamers but one in specific (whose name rhymes with mold) has a notoriously toxic and immature fanbase that tends to follow him everywhere.

Yeah some fans are excessive to say the least. That being said, they didn’t seem much different from the worst I saw on the forums beyond wanting to interact with their favorite players so. I expect all servers to be about the same.

I got the tag :smiley:

Wait, how do you get that?

Nani?­­­ ­

If you have at least one character made in Classic, you just log out and back in.

Goodness gracious me - I am acknowledged!

Woohoo, me too!

Aw you jerks, now I’m not special.

1 Like

Tag? What tag? What are we talking about?

They had some WoW Classic tag beside their achievements when I was on my phone browsing like half an hour ago. Guess it doesn’t show up on computers?

Guess not.

Well, cool then.

It literally showed up on my computer when I posted, just over half an hour ago.

And now it does not.

:thinking:

There’s tomfoolery and mischief afoot in the Wyrmrest Accord forums.

Clearly I picked the wrong time to take a nap.

Sue me, I was full of pizza and cake. You would have, too.

This was bound to happen after all our public “BfA story sucks” posts.

3 Likes

Yes, I will initiate legislative action for being asleep when you could’ve been lavishing praise upon us for the words “wow classic” being next to our achievements.

Azhaar, you terrible, terrible person. How could you?

In our defense, it really, really does.