Classic Content Unlocking in December

‘‘We’ll have an exact timestamp for this content unlock to share with you in early December.’’

??? Bump

2 Likes

Did it meet or exceed your expectations?

:cactus:

1 Like

So we just gonna ignore the fact that we were supposed to get a timestamp of content 20 days ago lol.

Please just give us an idea of whats going on. If you don’t know, then tell us. It’s getting real wacky.

1 Like

I would like to know if it satisfied their desire for “clarity”.

1 Like

Blizzard staff are too busy re-watching the Mandalorian and the Witcher to make announcements of this level.

I wonder if their’s even someone thinking about how they said that. Or if they just dont feel like they need to be held accountable. It’s not like blue posts are abundant, we all see it and note it. And yet here we are.

3 Likes

I am going to go out on a limb here and say they straight up forgot they said it.

1 Like

??? Bump. I think they definitely forgot.

Early December… has come and gone. When are we getting a BWL announcement timestamp?

3 Likes

Bumping for truth in advertising.

I agree, if the phases are this short, why bother. Just release it all now.

There’s only two reasons I could understand for why they haven’t told us when bwl is releasing.

1. They dont know
  2. Their so afraid of announcing things due to push back and rage culture they’d rather wait until the last minute to announce it and then put the forum notifications back on do not disturb mode.

But whats more forgivable, they aren’t reading our posts at all. Or their reading them and they don’t feel the need to respond.

In their defense, they never specified WHICH early december.

1 Like

I doubt it. I think the announcement was pushed back for whatever reason, and they were hoping that WE forgot.

its almost January and still no timestamp for BWL and DMF?

1 Like

Id rather they manned up and stopped caring about the ragers. They are such a minority.

We’re in January…just the time stamp, please!

1 Like

Bump for super late timestamp.

1 Like

When is BWL?

Would love to know just a date.