Classic Content Plan

No thank you re: old talents.

With no reference client(s) for each iteration of spell and talent mechanics, it’s asking for buggy disasters.

3 Likes

Great update! I like the new phase setup. Makes more sense to me.

24 Likes

This…is…beautiful!

Thank you!!

29 Likes

This is very good news!!!

25 Likes

So excited!!! woot

18 Likes

Great news!

20 Likes

Agreed. I’m really happy with getting dungeon gear appropriately tuned though. I’m so pumped for classic now.

10 Likes

I also think 0.5 should be released earlier. It wasn’t good enough for anything yet would give casual people something to do without waiting a year.

12 Likes

But you have determined exactly when phase 1 will occur. Can we know the release date?

61 Likes

What about the itemization of everything in general prior to 1.10? LIke having spirit and intellect on everything that was addressed (I think) in that pass.

I understand certain items, and even the locations, but the stat allocation/distribution stuff seems nice for everything.

Also, is there an answer on balance/tuning/talents? Those, IMO, would also feel best operating in more of a final form.

1 Like

Is Blizzard actually listening? What’s going on! I feel like this is an alternate reality :open_mouth:

Seriously though that’s good news, it looks like Classic WoW is being treated better then BfA right now.

56 Likes

There’s too much negativity in this thread. We need to take it down a notch.

16 Likes

One down! Let’s get rid of Loot Trading!! Woooooooooo!!

44 Likes

Good lord man…

7 Likes

They actually listened.

13 Likes

You sir just made me sooo happy. This is amazing news thank you so much!

16 Likes

is the elemental invasion phase in 2?
what about post-1.1 MC/ony gear and thorium brotherhood reputation rewards, such as girdle of annihilation and nightfall and all of that crafted FR gear? you should probably hold off on this stuff until phase 3, barring the invasion

and, uh, apparently someone who isn’t me thinks that you meant that you’d be having pre-1.12 class mechanics at release, and until phase 6 begins; I really doubt that you meant that, but would you dispel any doubt about that for him and whoever else?

5 Likes

It’s interesting that you mention the AQ War Effort… will you be adjusting the materials needed to complete it? We have a problem given that the war effort was a content update and thus nobody knew exactly what it would entail back then… but now we know exactly which materials are needed.

If the War Effort is left untouched, as is, guilds will hoard all the materials required before Phase 5 goes live, and the day it does, the donation phase will be completed within hours.

52 Likes

Good news everyone.

6 Likes

Sounds awesome, cant wait for classic!

3 Likes