Classic Content Plan

haha, your paying my bills i gues?

1 Like

This. /10char

Can’t wait to hear about PvP. There was so many changes over the life of Vanilla that significantly changed the honor system that you couldn’t say it was ‘one way’. Hope it’s a combination of what’s best and maybe even the dreaded DHK comes back :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my god I’m going to start brushing up on my Chuck Norris jokes.

I can taste the mountain dew already. So hyped.

3 Likes

Glad to see Blizzard is listening to community feedback on what we want to see in Classic. The hype is real.

It makes me happy to know blizzard is putting effort into this process and taking it seriously. I look forward to subscribing again and playing the game I love

Blizz - Get you some players that react to time gating on live the way classic peeps react to time gating classic.

Just reading some threads about cross realm, and it made me wonder about PvP release, if it will also be released initially only per server, and then later across battle groups (set of realms to balance queue times). Just a thought maybe for when an update for PvP release will come out.

No we read it, you just don’t sound fine with it. You come across as whining because you won’t be able to get Dire Maul gear from the get go.

1 Like

Looking good. Nice job, Blizzard.

Amazing news. Thank you blizz. Now, PLEASE remove loot trading.

6 Likes

Nope. No dungeon finder that automagically puts you with a tank, a healer and 3 DPS and teleports you inside a dungeon. Pretty sure you’ll be able to use the innkeeper group finder but that one doesn’t work the same way.

ooh the innkeeper, just groups 5 people up… without taking there rolls into account.

1 Like

This is what happens when the dev team goes the extra mile. They earned this praise.

1 Like

I saw this and got to wondering, so I did some really mediocre comparisons. Not that this has much to do with regulars, mind you.
Kalvax made this thread about 24 hours ago and it is currently at 37600 views.
Kalvax also made this thread, Classic Update - March 1, eleven days ago. It is currently at 60500 views.

On GD, there are two posts covering recent, hot topic events:
Rearranging and Removing Portals is six days old and currently at 30800 views.
Stop removing portals is eleven days old and currently at 67900 views.

Can’t really make any conclusions without knowing how views are counted and having a better sample size, but it looks like Classic is doing pretty great.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about the numbers, but I think the Classic crowd is definitely a lot more passionate. While I haven’t played retail in quite some time now, it seems to me that the remaining customer base is basically people either happy with or resigned to the current state of the game and, as a result, there’s not much to get overjoyed or angry about (taking note of the portals discussion as an exception rather than a rule)

1 Like

This is great! Much closer to the Vanilla patches.

1 Like

Thanks for actually listening to the community Blizzard! This is exactly how it should be. Well done.

Next thing I would like to see is some information on servers and structure. How many servers? Realm Population? When the launch is close maybe a server list with server type and timezones.

2 Likes

I will never pay 15/month for wow, unless its for legacy servers. One day i hope to see TBC and WoTLK, god that would be glorious. I just hope they dont dumb it down for convenience, and weather, if the intensity is touched, no sale.

1 Like

Release now pls so we can actually play a real wow not this thought of idea in one night that wows in now.

1 Like