Classic Content Plan

No, just the itemization and raids/dungeons. 1.12 talents and class skills will be there from the start.

15 Likes

I like this. I hope the content phases don’t go by too quickly. I may not be as fast as a lot of others to get to the endgame before phase 2/3.

78 Likes

I would still like Tier 0.5 on release - the costs and difficulty (45 Min Baron) will be sufficient for self-gating.

31 Likes

wow :open_mouth: That looks very nice indeed!

20 Likes

Thanks for the update you guys! :partying_face:

29 Likes

Wooooow. Awesome Blizz!

24 Likes

Hi Kaivax. Can you clarify whether Ragnaros will be available on launch then? He was added to the game killed in patch 1.4, well after Dire Maul was in-game.

Fighting Killing Ragnaros without Dire Maul is strictly a private server content progression.

11 Likes

Time gating all over again!

13 Likes

What are the “relics” mentioned? I’m drawing a blank.

1 Like

Druid idols, paladin Librams, shaman totems. They went in the ranged slot.

14 Likes

Great stuff. It’s awesome to see you guys wanting to bring us an authentic experience of all tiers of end game.

On that topic though, one thing about player power: Do you guys have any plans about how strong classes are in 1.12 compared to 1.1? Warrior tank threat is something often mentioned around here, but with talent revamps for every class there is a number of changes throughout Vanilla that led to stronger players.

17 Likes

ty ty ty :slight_smile: some form off progressive itemisation and more phases, makes for 1 happy luna

11 Likes

This is my exact question.

I strongly think the talent revamps (like the 1.9 Pally revamp) should be rolled out with the relevant content patches.

2 Likes

Oh boy, grab a popcorn HI YOUTUBE,
P.S… RIP Asmonbald

14 Likes

This is Awesome news! Thank you for listening to the community!

28 Likes

Do we know the plans for when they are releasing the PvP gear sets 1st/2nd phase of them?

1 Like

No thank you re: old talents.

With no reference client(s) for each iteration of spell and talent mechanics, it’s asking for buggy disasters.

3 Likes

Great update! I like the new phase setup. Makes more sense to me.

24 Likes

This…is…beautiful!

Thank you!!

29 Likes

This is very good news!!!

25 Likes