Classic Connections forum bugged? Please FIX

Post a link to one of your posts you made and I’ll check it.

Are we sure that there are not just some posts that just don’t have any replies? It’s not like these were widely publicized before they became public.

I only learned about them because a friend told me about the new Classic section.

It is bugged. For instance Spinebreaker Horde side leads to Smolderthorn. A few others are broken links too.

1 Like

I see it perfectly fine.

3 Likes

hmmm…this is wierd.

The Alliance and Horde threads are separated, so you would only see people posting for Alliance. If I go to Horde side, there are no posts on that server.

1 Like

It’s your very own chose your own adventure!!

Go to Horde - Normal - medivh and see if you see my post

Worked for me on Alliance - RP - SIlver Hand

1 Like

There’s quite a few servers with no responses, but people are starting to fill it out now, so maybe you were just the first. Both factions on Silver Hand (RP) have posts I can read of other peoples, plus mine, so check there if you want to confirm you can see other people’s posts.

I see it. You’re the only reply in there still.

Dath’remar missing from the PvE list?

I think that being “the only reply in there” is going to be the norm. It’s a weird and unintuitive use of the forums.

1 Like

I get how they’re doing it, but I don’t see why all the threads aren’t sub grouped and visible too.

Where is Korialstrasz?

2 Likes

Bring us the Red Dragon Aspect’s Consort! Korialstrasz was definately up before the end of Vanilla.

Im not seeing any of the Oceanic Realms from Classic , namely Thaurrissan

Still no Dath’remar it seems.

Wrath from Nubcakes looking for any old guildies or friends from like up until TBC time.

Character name: Brul located on Classic Oceanic PVP, Yojamba - Horde side. Drop me an in-game mail if anyone of you finds this. I miss the old times.