Classic Connections 2006-2010

Now that we’re entering Wrath Classic, we could really use an update to the the Classic Connections tool to include realms that were added between 2006 and 2010. Please consider it! Thank you! :blush:

6 Likes

I’d recommend editing your original post there (a pencil icon when you mouse over it) and move your post the the TBC General Discussion Forum so that the appropriate people can see it :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Moved it as advised.

Those threads/comments were so fun to look through when I first came back (Aug '19), although they haven’t really been used lately.

Yeah, they haven’t really updated that list but why not?

1 Like

Do people still use that?

A lot of us never got the chance to because our realms were added in 2007, 2008, and so on.

I’m really hoping they add some more in. Mine was a fresh server back in OG Wrath, I’d love to find some of the people I lost touch with over the years.

1 Like

I just went back to mine. I was like the 3rd post on scarlet crusade. The problem is you have to scroll through tons of posts.

Oh yeah I’m sure it’s daunting with a lot of posts. Hey, it’d give me something to do on a random weekday while I’m “working from home” :wink:.

There were like 500 comments on my Vanilla server (Dragonmaw) between the alliance and horde. It really was a fun read-through, it brought back so many memories. That would be pretty awesome if you could get the same thing and people did come back to make comments from whatever (Wrath) fresh server you were on.

I don’t know if many people would comment anymore but good suggestion.

1 Like

Yeah fingers crossed, right! :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

That part of the forums has been fully updated. There are now 50 more realms there!

Antonidas
Arygos
Baelgun
Bladefist
Borean Tundra
Caelestrasz
Cairne
Dath’Remar
Dawnbringer
Echo Isles
Exodar
Fizzcrank
Galakrond
Garrosh
Ghostlands
Grizzly Hills
Hydraxis
Madoran
Misha
Mok’Nathal
Nagrand
Nazgrel
Nesingwary
Nordrassil
Quel’Thalas
Quel’dorei
Ravencrest
Saurfang
Shandris
Terokkar
Velen
Winterhoof

Auchindoun (PvP)
Blood Furnace (PvP)
Coilfang (PvP)
Darrowmere (PvP)
Drak’Tharon (PvP)
Drakkari (PvP)
Dreadmaul (PvP)
Gundrak (PvP)
Maiev (PvP)
Ragnaros (PvP)
Rivendare (PvP)
Shattered Halls (PvP)
Tortheldrin (PvP)
Vashj (PvP)

Moon Guard (RP)
Wyrmrest Accord (RP)

Blackwater Raiders (RP)
Ravenholdt (RP-PvP)

4 Likes

Interesting

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.