Classic Collusion

Thing we know we know

hieroglyphics

1 Like

Myspace and google + are huge among the fear mongering communities.

2 Likes

Preemptive strike from Blizzard to nerf the corpse signals!

1 Like

Is it tin foil hat time again? I seem to have misplaced mine, can anyone spot me a spare?

1 Like

Reads the label inside the tinfoil hat

WoW, hidden messages are EVERYWHERE!

The milliners are in on it!
Lizard people are running stormwind!
Arthas did nothing wrong!
Wyverns are just gryphons with alopecia!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

1 Like

There is good reason to be fearful. 13 years to get to this point, all while watching WoW gradually descend from greatness into the giant pile of crap that it is today. And yet there are modern WoW players who are arguing for Classic to be more like BFA. They must be countered at every turn. As soon as we let our guard down, they will try to take over and RUIN Classic. And this is our only shot at this.

1 Like

Have a Snickers, Kerg.

1 Like

OMG, so true!

1 Like

It actually goes much deeper than that and is still happening on these forums to this very day. There are various threads and authors being report trolled to force the deletion of them by automated systems which then gets a non-caring moderators stamp of approval for a ban.

If this happens to you, as it did me yesterday, I recommend lodging a support ticket immediately. I successfully had the second ban I received in a week repealed and the previous “action” taken removed from my account record with an assurance that I won’t be “troubled” again by what/who ever caused my ban.

The Refail fans are running scared, that Classic and its popularity is going to somehow detract from their enjoyment in Refail. Keep up the good fight people, we have waited for over 10 years for this day, nothing is going to stop it now.

At least turn the light on and as your older brother to tell you stories, mans. Making everything sound like it’s a BfA attack does more harm to Classic than it does good.

Sometimes, it’s just a tree and not a ghost. Ok, every time.

It’s not our guard that matters. It’s Blizzard’s and they have been full on #noChange minus the infrastructure issues they have addressed.

Ours matters. You don’t think they pay attention to the big controversial threads? Had everyone today said “Yeah! LFG addon is awesome!” We would be getting full on LFG addons that are as close to BFA as they can get. But I think there was enough outrage today that Blizz will end up killing them, as they should. Our outrage is being noted and taken into consideration.

Ok, let’s use an example we know Blizzard has illustrated a position.

Skeltons, the QnA has a question about skeltons. It was in vanilla. BAMN shot down. No skeleton pileup in Classic.

Does it matter how big a thread we can build? Look at the guild bank thread. It’s massive. Zero response from Blizzard.

Blizzard isn’t caving on #changes they do what they want. Big threads or not.

PS BfA has never had a LFG addon. The ClassicLFG addon is NOTHING like the BfA functionality

What are you talking about

1 Like

Bandwagon headline readers

You are so right, we need a classic LFR system!

Considering the Classic LFG system is /chat and addons can parse that chat for easier readability.

Yay, we have that.

What we will never have is LFD/LFR

There are many super guilds that came over from private servers and that to me is fine.