Classic: Arms / Rage-starved

My warrior is always Rage-starved despite being clobbered into oblivion. I always thought that taking damage = generating Rage.

Enemies my level and sometimes even a couple levels lower than me body me until my health drops below 50%. My character stands there waiting for something to come off cooldown and to swing his axe. He misses a lot, enemies parry a lot, and even with enemy dodges, my Overpowers rarely crit… and sometimes miss, which is so unsatisfying and disappointing. What’s more annoying is how a target has literally 1HP and won’t die but continues doing damage while my character sits in some weird attack delay and/or cooldown.

I’m having to stop and eat after every single fight. I’m following Icy Veins and Wowhead guides and using advised talents & rotations. How can I use my skills when I generate almost no Rage? What the heck am I doing wrong?

Your not doin anything wrong even arms at level 70 with good gear is still rage starved, warrior is by far the worst solo/leveling class in the game doing dungeons a lot is a good idea staying in dungeon blues will help your questing more than it would on any other class.

1 Like