Classic accounts

I apologize if this has been asked somewhere else I tried searching but nothing really popped up, my question is how many classic accounts are going to be available per Battlenet account? I currently have two active Live subs and if I wanted to run multiple classic accounts does that mean that I will need multiple Battlenet accounts or will I have two available because of my active live subscriptions?

Likely 1 to 1. If you have an active sub you have active access to classic.

someone can correct me if I am wrong here, but I think its one per active sub. so if you have two active subs you would have two classic accounts.

This is the ‘most official’ statement we have, and it gels with common sense. If you’re paying for 2 game accounts, you’d expect 2 game accounts in Classic. Otherwise you’d stop paying for 2 accounts and Blizzard would lose money.

3 Likes

seems like it may work the same way as the PTR, so one per battlenet account.

My friend wants to join, but doesn’t have a WoW account, will they have to buy the base game and/or BFA to play WoW Classic? I’ve heard you don’t need to buy anything for WoW Classic, just have a subscription, but how do you get a WoW account without buying it?

1 Like

you can make a free WoW account right now

1 Like

But you need an active sub to play Classic. So make as many accounts as you want, but you’ll have to still pay $15 per each account to play.

2 Likes