Classes That Can Still Do Dmg While Kiting?

What classes can still put out a decent amount of damage while kiting?

Frost mage, BM hunter, uhdk come to mind. What else is good at putting out damage while kiting? Im not a fan of the zugg zugg turret play style, but I also don’t like those classes that can kite amazingly but can’t do any real damage while doing it.

Prot Pal is a ranged warrior assassin. All of my damage and burst is really ranged. It’s the captain america type style where you are throwing shields, judgements, crucibles and you have holy shield reflect damage.

I love being able to block dots and spells reflecting dmg back at those lame casters then immune all those poly and CC with divine steed. You can kite for days or charge in and knock them back.

Not to mention you have freedom, bubbles etc for kiting. Cleanse slowing poisons etc…

1 Like

Hard pass :x:

3 Likes

No worries I love my Prot for PvP everyone has fun with their own personal flavor.

Arcane mage comes to mind you have 4 blinks and can kite really well while doing damage

A well geared BM can bring the pain too

1 Like

Never liked the arcane play style this xpac for some reason.

Bm hunter might be good to kill some time with until SL :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’ve done what abom is recommending on 2 pallies and it is fun. I also geared up a bm hunter to about 460 and it’s pretty fun as well. Explosive + freezing trap is hilarious, pets do all the heavy lifting for you. It’s very chill and not dependent on corruption or essences to perform decently.

1 Like

Hunter pets have a 50% damage nerf in pvp. There’s little burst and more slow, consistent damage. It’s not great or bad. Just kinda meh

2 Likes

Demo locks you have port every 30 seconds and gate every 2 minutes while your pet does unlimited dps

Destro does too plus it has two roots. Much better.

Arcane or frost mage. Hunters. Ele sham sorta. About it… I’d strongly suggest mage as that sounds like exactly what you’re looking for?

1 Like

Shadow priests can run around and burst. You have some downtime while putting up dots, but you can be pretty mobile.

Go enh, you prob will regret it.

But man it feels nice when you put the hurt on.

1 Like

Post on your lock lol

I know what happened. This guy is salty because his destro lock got wrecked by Demoniclily.

That’s why he’s on a tirade about demo and making destro seem like it’s an enh shaman.

1 Like

Is the 50% damage nerf in the patch notes somewhere? I can’t seem to find it. I’m not disputing it, just wondering if it’s written down somewhere.

I have seen elemental shamans running circles around melee.

I believe it was in a hotfix at the start of the xpac on bm mastery.

Edit: appears I was wrong https://www.wowhead.com/news=287001/pvp-hotfixes-for-september-7th-arms-warrior-and-beast-mastery-hunter

“do damage” kind of rules this one out

Sounds like you need a hard nerf. That’s what i read.

Fire mage, by far.
BM hunter with 3 primal insticts on azerite traits are pretty strong too.