Class Tuning Underway -- February 2

LOL are you serious? I don’t really play a Warrior so I haven’t paid attention.

I mean, I know they’re bad right now but I didn’t know they were THAT bad.

3 Likes

Notice me senpai

1 Like

Your face is my case!

2 Likes

Can yall please ask what level our characters need to be to qualify to loot the love rock for this years “Love is in the air” event?

I tried on Twitter i get no response.

Everyone wants to know.

2 Likes

Demonology needs some damage buffs please

6 Likes

I wonder if blizzard is aware warlocks are a thing as well lol

17 Likes

Well darn.

I could have done that.

Where do I sign up for that job?

Nothing like waiting months for a change that took 15 minutes and warcraftlogs to figure out.

Actually, I take that back. Most of these specs are closer to 10-15% below the other specs in the same class. They didn’t even look at warcraflogs.

40 Likes

Mistweaver is still in the Gutter, a quick tune could be reducing all mana costs by 15% at least.

16 Likes

Arcane is thematically superior to all other mage specs. No bias

It’s chill bruh.

3 Likes

Yess us havocs will retake the throne one day. Second buff is here :fist_left:

3 Likes

Can we talk about destro or demonology yet? Can we talk about mythic plus balancing?

What about MM hunter, fire mage or boomkin AOE burst nerfs?

Useless changes. Incompetence.

20 Likes

I mean, it’s better than nothing I guess
Wish you guys would make BM legendaries less garbage though

7 Likes

Never be complacent with mediocrity. Flat baseline buffs is lazy when many specs fundamentally do not play smooth.

For example, Beast Mastery kill command hits for almost exactly the same amount as the spammable Cobra Shot. Because its so under tuned any talent or legendary affecting it is also awful. So instead of a flat 5% to the whole spec which doesnt fix any issues, they could of target buffed kill command by 20-30%.

32 Likes

Arcane doesn’t need buffs, it needs a complete rework. The damage is fine, but the rotation is scuffed as hell and it sucks on the mobility department when compared to Frost and especially Fire.

7 Likes

I always feel touch self-conscious when I see that the data devs have collected tells them that almost every spec I play is underperforming.

10 Likes

Blizzard is actually so out of touch it’s unreal.

52 Likes

Why keep giving out these aura % buffs. Havoc Demon Hunters need much higher single target damage increase not a 3% buff to all skills. Put some damage into Chaos Strike, Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite etc.

26 Likes

Please don’t make the arms, enh, and frost dk buffs work in PVP. These specs already hit hard…

10 Likes

Dev 1: “Should we buff fury 3, 5 or 8%?”
Dev 2: “Yes”

24 Likes

Just make presence of mind give clearcastings instead.

2 Likes