Class Tuning Incoming with Embers of Neltharion Patch

Bm updates? Or are we going to actually go through prog wearing 2 piece from last tier?

1 Like

So no ice lance for frost mage is intended? Pretty weird since just 2 xpacs ago blizzard said they didn’t want a class to ignore a core ability in this same situation…

:tired_face: sadly true lol

BWAHAHAHA! Arcane has been a train wreck and a shell of a spec since Legion and this is what y’all decide to focus on and call “tuning?”

“Performing better than intended” are four words that I thought would never go together with Arcane Mage. I really want to move to the alternate reality y’all seem to live in.

If you think the Vault 2 set wasn’t one of the most powerful tier sets in the game this season then I don’t know what to tell you.

You know perfectly well I am not referring to the set bonus. Arcane is in shambles and has been for a very, very long time. Implying that a set bonus which amounted to nothing more than a flat increase to crit chance to one spell somehow magically made the spec overperform is a joke. It doesn’t matter how good of a set bonus they give us it will not make the spec function well. What we need is a complete overhaul and everyone knows it. The developers just refuse to acknowledge it.

P.S. The main reason for the nerf is not that it was so good it’s that it far eclipses the truly awful one we’re getting in 10.1 and they’re trying to get ahead of things to prevent the awkward situation of the old tier being BiS over the new. We’ve all seen that movie before too.

Who said we were overperforming?

Improved Between the Eyes just needs to be baked into Between the Eyes at this point. Outlaw damage is still laughable in PvP.

demon hunters do not need a buff they have been the top of A tier for the whole of voti they do not need a buff

Would love to see a love put into Single Minded Fury warrs to make it more competitive with Titans Grip and Arms.

this is what looking at sims gets you… people thinking one way is the only way…