Class Tuning Incoming with Embers of Neltharion Patch

Another warlock nerfs? Might as well delete warlocks altogether since you hate the class so much.

They also said that flat out removing it was an option. As it stands currently it looks more like that they are just going to remove it. Not like the ability is liked anyway.

We should start a betting pool as to how soon this gets nerfed. I’m going for May 23. That gives us two weeks after the start of the the season on May 9.

#RoguesCantHaveNiceThings

1 Like

i really hope they do, exsanguinate was an awful addition to rogues. They need to remove some bloat and re-bake that power back into core abilities.

1 Like

Maybe you guys should have fixed the bugs on PTR that heavily benefitted IH and Tyrant damage so we didn’t have this problem.

Also, what talents are being overshadowed? We use NP, IH, and Guillotine on PTR, and even GWD for denser keys.

That’s every capstone seeing play.

Also #removePowerInfusion

We’ve added some Arcane Mage tuning to tomorrow’s updates.

Mage

Arcane

• Vault of the Incarnates 2-Set bonus Arcane Blast now provides 3% critical strike chance per Arcane Charge (was 5%).
  • Arcane Blast damage increased by 4%.
  • Arcane Missiles damage increased by 5%.
  • Developers’ notes: Heading into the Embers of Neltharion patch, Arcane’s 2-piece bonus from Vault of the Incarnates is performing better than intended.
2 Likes

Whoa maybe I’m not dumping my mom after all since they are giving us some love for our ST hmm

You win Blizzard, im just gonna reroll to a spec that doesnt get beaten like a dead horse. Clearly you’d rather have people reroll rather than do any sort of actual balancing.

This change was necessary. The 2pc was entirely too powerful.

However a change to the new 4pc is also necessary. Why did that not happen? It goes entirely against Arcane’s current playstyle.

It is mindboggling that its going live. I’m baffled.

-Delt

3 Likes

All specs getting buffed except BM which currently sits at bottom of meters

nooooooooooo
whyyyyyyyyyyy
no fun

1 Like

Buffs are much appreciated, thank you! However, the fact that our new set bonus is not as fun/weaker than the old one, so much so that it had to be nerfed, does not feel very rewarding :frowning:

3 Likes

hmmm, yes.
Buff 4pc as well, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Because it would look something like this:
“Duration increased by 50%.”

1 Like

Waiting patiently for BM to be tuned up to make up for our 3 consecutive nerfs… Personally I think it would be best to make the 4 piece more impactful. Otherwise, I am very concerned that it will become meta to keep the 2 piece from VOTI. The current 2 piece is way better than the upcoming 4 set bonus.

While I appreciate the buffs, could it be that the Season 2 tier set (specifically the 4 piece) isn’t actually as good as intended (like many Arcane mages suggested)?

Any thoughts on changing it instead of having to serially buff Arcane just for Season 2? (i.e. make the 4 piece apply DURING Surge, not after)

1 Like

Bm updates? Or are we going to actually go through prog wearing 2 piece from last tier?

1 Like

So no ice lance for frost mage is intended? Pretty weird since just 2 xpacs ago blizzard said they didn’t want a class to ignore a core ability in this same situation…

:tired_face: sadly true lol

BWAHAHAHA! Arcane has been a train wreck and a shell of a spec since Legion and this is what y’all decide to focus on and call “tuning?”

“Performing better than intended” are four words that I thought would never go together with Arcane Mage. I really want to move to the alternate reality y’all seem to live in.