Class Tuning Incoming -- November 22

You beat me to it. Compared to all the classes I’ve been testing and leveling since I returned on pre-patch day, Frost was so abysmal that I switched my Goblin to Arcane. Not sure what they’re thinking.

3 Likes

MM is still behind if you buff surv at the same time

2 Likes

target caps. smh. classic frost mages aoe grinding was some of the most fun gameplay for people yet blizz cant take away that lesson from classic.

Target capps are not fun. Stop killing fun in your own game.

29 Likes

If we can’t pull room to room are we really have fun?

Boo these aoe nerfs!

Boo!

12 Likes

Fun detected

15 Likes

YES! Thank you! My Marksmanship hunter is my jam right now.

5 Likes

I laughed a little when I saw the buff. coming to a forum near you… “nerf shadow - hit me for 3million ffs. need enhance 25% treatment”

1 Like

reduced damage beyond X targets is not a target cap. You guys are mad over something you dont understand

no damage beyond X targets is a target hard cap

This is soft capping, its been the standard for nearly all aoe spells since tbc.

5 Likes

To fix it either your an AoE cap on every single AoE skills or hard cap every single AoE spell

Is blazing half a hole job again hard capping some class while leaning some class shine and be meta all expansion leaving their AoE uncap.

1 Like

Buff brewmaster defense, please

How many times we gotta ask? This is getting borderline ridiculous.

8 Likes

At least 11 more times.

3 Likes

Who asked a huntard who didn’t get the nerf. How would you feel if all your AoE are cap 5 or 8 target and other class isn’t

Eleven! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

and this is why I retired my hunter… got sick of the class’s ranged specs being below a melee spec that shouldn’t exist.

8 Likes

BM is the best hunter spec atm so not sure what you’re goin on about. Survival is, well at least was fun with wildfire cluster, now it’s boring and there doesn’t seem to be a reason to take it over any other melee. Yeah MM has been in the dirt for a bit I agree

1 Like

MM hunter is actually hardcapped, at 3 5 or 7. and has a threat funnel redirect which makes this actually existing hardcap fundamentally contradictory design at the same time.

I’m well aware what a hardcap actually is and what it feels like. Reduced damage beyond X is not a cap.

Again, I will repeat, you are complaining about something you literally do not properly understand to be complaining about in the first place.

5 Likes

Jesus christ man, leave Fury alone.

5 Likes

Players let y’all know they hated this crap in BFA and you removed it. So why in the heck are you bringing it back!?!?!?

This is one of the most reviled things that BFA did was target caps.

/facepalm

It’s like you’re trying to sabotage yourselves at this point.

23 Likes

How did Evokers dodge this tuning? They are literal dragon gods at AOE.

4 Likes

:thinking:

Um…

IDK, I give up

17 Likes